𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟏𝟏

⚠️𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕒 𝕏 𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝟙𝔸 𝕓𝕠𝕪𝕤 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕟. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕗𝕖𝕨 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕒 𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜.⚠️

Midoriya (pov)

Well that took me forever to do. But I was able to get out. I look over Mineta who's nocked out on the broken bed. I'm glad I keep this place in mind. It's one of the farest building away from the school. I sighed as I look at Mineta. I can't just leave him there. Mineta is pretty smart. So I can't just expect him not to try and run.

I huffed as I walk out of the room. I look around until I find a old chair. That should work. And there was some rope in the room. With my luck it will keep him there until I get back. I quickly rush back into the room. Mineta is still pasted out. Which I'm not to consider about. It's only been 2 hours. He won't be up until tomorrow. I quickly sit down the chair in the senter of the room. Don't need him get any smart ideas.

He's mines now. My boyfriend. And I'm going to keep him safe. I quickly throw the rope over my shoulder. I huff as I walk back over to the bed. I quickly pick up Mineta. I'm not to consider with him waking up. From what I know he's a heavy sleeper. I quickly walk over to the chair and sit him on it. After a few minutes I start tieing him to the chair. I was going to use this for when I got a hold of Shiguraki but. I think it's for the best I didn't do that.

I pull away as I stand back and observe my handiwork. Yep no chance he's get out of that. He looks so cute. I smile as I quickly kiss his check. I sighed as I look back at the bed. Mineta pulled off one of his ball's wall he was sleeping. And now it's stuck. Great I got to keep that in mind. Well the only way I see it can be avoided is to make the bedding simpler to Mineta's hero Costume. And for that I'll need a scalp sample. We he is out cold . Not ask if he'll wake up.

I sigh as I pull out a small knife. I don't want to remove to much. Just enough for the sample. I guess this is a better way for me to as well get a better grasp on what Mineta's quirk can do. I smile as I quickly wall behind him. I huffed as I push the knife to behind the left side of his head. He's most likely going to have a small headache after this. But he'll be fine. I quickly slice off a bit of his scalp. It was about a size of a queen ant. So it shouldn't be noticed.

I sighed as I quickly pull up a small gar from my waist side. I quickly open in a place the bit of scalp inside. I closed it before returning it to my pocket. Now that Mineta is taken care of. I can get started on getting my mother and. Now that I think of it. With Mineta being gone. Aizawa may do a search party at the school. I should head back. That way Aizawa doesn't know that I have Mineta. Aizawa will most likely trust me more and I can go places without getting in trouble.

I smiled as I quickly rush to the door. " Sleep tit my love. I'll be back in tomorrow around noon. Don't wait up for me." I chuckled as I quickly left the room. I huffed as I rush out of the building and back to UA. It's still late so I don't need to be considered about getting seam. And Aizawa is most likely still talking with Vlad. I quickly hope up the dorm room walls and to my window. Glad I didn't go out my door. Would have been a good chance I could have been recorded.

But I guess my best luck is when Mineta came to my room. The timing was great. If I recall all the cameras go off for about one hour. So Mineta looks as if he completely disappeared. I quickly shut my widow. I now need to pit back on the house arrest bracelet. And hind Mineta's lock picker. I quickly shove the lock picker in my pillow cases. I have like 3 pillow Chase's on each pillow. So it will be kind Digicel for it to be found. I quickly put out the bracelet. I need to put this on. I quickly attach it back to my ankle.

I then flop down on my bed and Wait. I huff as the next hour pass. I'm to trued to keep waiting. I quickly hope into my bed and get ready to rest. Tomorrow I'll get everything in order.

Aizawa (pov)

Finely I'm done talking with Vlad I huff as I walk into the dorm rooms. I stop in the common room when I noticed almost everyone is there besides Mineta. What a surprise. Mineta is most likely sleeping. "What are you all doing down here. Get back to your rooms now." I huffed out.

I quickly go to the elevator door and wait for them to open." Aizawa... Something is wrong!" I sighed as I quickly turn around. " Is it more important when me getting back to Midoriya!? If not it can wait until tomorrow morning."  I huff as I elevator door ding. " Aizawa Denki said he couldn't find Mineta." I sigh as I responded. " Did you check his room if not the girls bathroom?" I spoke as I walk into the elevator. Mineta's a smart kid. Don't think he'll do anything stupid. " Aizawa Mineta hadn't been seen all day. " I quickly huff as I walk out of the elevator.

"We can do a search party for him in the morning. I'm sure Mineta is fine. He's smarter then getting himself in trouble. Good night everyone. " I huffed as I made my way back to the elevator.

Word count 1047