𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟐𝟕

⚠️𝕤𝕞𝕦𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘⚠️

Mineta(pov)

It's been a few months sence me and Midoriya started to get on better trums with each other. But I can't help but start to get butterfly's in my stomach when he's around. I think it's because of what happened between me and him. Almost every is test. I can't even be in room with him for more then 5 minutes without it starting to get wired. Maybe it's because I kinda like him. I mean I used to look up to him so much. Now I think it just turned into a crush.

I should talk to him about this. I sigh as I leave my room. It's around 10. And the cameras are off. I know I shouldn't be out. But I can't get this off my mind. I huffed as I walk down the hall to Midoriya's room. I take a deep breath before I nock. After a few minutes he opens the door. " Minoru what brings you here?" He seam really shocked to see me. I take a deep breath as I spoke up. " I need to talk with you Izuku about something. Can I come in."

Midoriya quickly moved to the side and let me in. I quickly walk inside and Midoriya turns on the light. "So Minoru what do you want to talk about?" I take a deep breath as I spoke up. " I want to talk about are feeling for each other. And I know we both have some kind of feeling. And we need to talk about otherwise we will always be weird around each other." Midoriya looked at me before he quickly sat down on his bed. " Ok I'm listening Minoru. What are you feeling right now." I take a deep breath before I speak up.

" I feel as if I wanted to hate you. But I feel as if I can't. My body keeps thinking about you. Yet I keep thinking about how much I cried doing that time. I. I want to try to be with you. But I don't want it to be like last time. I care about you Izuku I just. I'm scared. " Midoriya quickly lifted my chin so that I can look at him. " Minoru I know what I did was wrong. But I still have those feeling for you. I like you a lot. And I would also like to try again."

I look away with a heavy blush on my checks. Now what. My eyes widen when Midoriya kissed me. I quickly closed my eyes. This time I can enjoy it. His lips press softly agent my own as they soon started to travel down my top. My face darken as I look away. After a few minutes both of are clothes are on the floor. " Minoru I really do love you.," My face darken at his words. For once. I can say I understand why I feel the way I do. Midoriya quickly grabbed my ass.

" So that's how you want to play huh." Midoriya looked at me and giggle. " What you think you can top me?" I smiled as I quickly flipped us. I've been training a lot with Ojiro. Midoriya looked up at me with a big blush on his face. I smiled as I spoke up. " You where saying Izuku ~"

"Ewwe Dad I don't want to hear about it. All you could have said is I was adopted." I chuckled as my little girl walked around the house. She may be 17 but she's still my little girl. " Kido your not adopted. Mineta tell her." I chuckled as Midoriya spoke. " Ok ok I'll tell her. What happened was not to long before we became heros a little kid had hit me with there quirk and." I look away not wanting to finish." And your father got turn into a girl of a week. And let's just say I could control myself. So because of that your dad as a girl for 9 and half mouths." I look away with a big blush across my face. " Dad tmi" I chuckled as I look away. " I love my family. And I don't care what you all say. Because I'm happy."-" Papa Dad is talking to the wall again!"

I chuckled as I look at my child. Maybe one day I'll tell her about the fourth wall. Just got to make sure Izuku doesn't know about it. Don't need him finding all the fanfiction I read about him. 😏😏😏😏😏

Word count 760