𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟐𝟏

⚠️ 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕤𝕞𝕦𝕥. ℝ𝕚𝕡 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕒. ⚠️

Midoriya (pov)

I smile as I look at my sleeping boyfriend. He looks so cute like that. I smile as I look at what he wearing. Well his pajamas will make it a lot easier to get them off of him. I quickly touch his check. So cute. I just want to see my dick fill his tine mouth. I smile as I quickly start to undressed him. I just have to not wake him before he's undressed. I smile as I finally take off his underwear. Is cock is down.

I need to change that. I can't have him all limp noddle on me. I sigh as I quickly moved down to his dick. He size is enough to make anyone drool over it. For a small guy he isn't small. I quickly grip his dick. My hand barley being available to hold it. I'm so lucky to have such a big boyfriend. I smile as I quickly lick the tip of his cock. It twitches at the touch of my tongue. I smile as I lick the slit of his dick. He shutter a bit but didn't move.

Well this shouldn't be to hard to get him hard. I smile as I take his cock into my mouth. I quickly bob my head for a few minutes. " Mha~" I quickly pull away at the sound of Minoru morning. I smile as I look at his now hard cock. I quickly stand up off his bed and quickly undressed myself. I smile as my underwear touch the floor of his room. I quickly hope back on his bed. This time I adjust myself so I'm close to his head. My knees on each side of his head keeping him in place.

I can't wait for my dick to he in him mouth. I look down at Mineta and my dick. My cock as a bit of precum already on it. Shit just looking at the two so close together makes me want to fuck his face all night. I gently grab his head and my cock. I quickly pushed my dick passed his lips. I bit down on my own lips as I feel his mouth wrap around my cock. Like on command he started to suck. Fuck what a good boyfriend he is. I wander what he's thinking about.

I hope it's me and my dick. I quickly lean up and grab the head of his bed. I need to start moving. Minoru sucking my cock is cute and all and I want him to do more. But I really need the friction of his mouth on my cock. I think slowly started to thrust my hips into his mouth. Fuck dose that feel great. I bite my lip a bit harder as I picked up my speed. I quickly notice Minoru stopped sucking my cock. Fuck I need him to suck. I growl under my breath as I picked up my speed.

He may not be sucking but his mouth still feels really good. I continue to thrust for a few minutes. Shit I need him so badly. I bit my lip even more as I picked up my thrusts. I was almost about to lose it and pick up my speed even more. I quickly close my eye as I enjoy the feeling of his mouth around my dick.

Mineta(pov)

Why do I feel as something is in my mouth. I softly open my eye. I froze as I see Midoriya's dick thrusting into my mouth.

I quickly start to chock on his Dick as his thrusting increased. Ohaa oh Minoru your awake. Do you like what you see~." Me eyes widen as he spoke up. I quickly try my best to push him away. No this can't be happening. My hands quickly found there way to Midoriya's thins as I try pushing his cock away from my mouth. But Midoriya just started to thrust faster and harder into my mouth. W few tears drop down my cheek as I continue to struggle under him. Can't a guy dream about ice cream without waking up and getting fucked.

After a few minutes Midoriya's dick started to twitch. " Midoriya please no." I chock out as he picked up his speed. " Come on hunny take all my cum into you~." My eyes widen as Midoriya cumms in my mouth. The tip of his dick touching the back of my throat as he cums. I quickly started to swallow to prevent me from drowning form his cum. Midoriya smile before he removed his dick from my mouth. " What a good job Minoru! Now it's my turn. And your already hard for me. How nice." My eyes widen. I'm hard!?