𝕮𝖍𝖘𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟏𝟕

⚠️𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕒 𝕏 𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝟙𝔸 𝕓𝕠𝕪𝕤 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕟. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕗𝕖𝕨 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕒 𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜.⚠️

Midoriya (pov)

He fell asleep. I smile as I look at Minoru. I must have really ran out his energy. I huffed as I quickly go dressed. I should check in on mom before and Minoru head back to UA. I know for a fact no one will believe him if he tells them I fucked him. So I have no probably in just taking him back.

I quickly leave the room and wall over to my mother's. She was sleeping. Wish isa good thing for me. I sigh as I quickly shut her door. I need to get some ice before I dress Minoru back up and take him back to UA. I quickly rush out of the building. Now where is the closest Ice dispense? Now that I think of it. I don't don't think it's a good idea. I know there's a seven eleven near by. And I'm pretty sure they sell bags of ices. I smile as I start walking.

After about 5 minutes I made it to the seven eleven. I know I have enough to get the ice's. I quickly walk to the back and grab it. I then rush to the front of the story to pay for it. " Will that be all sir?" I look up at the winged teen behind the canter. He was one of Bakugo's old friends. I huffed as I quickly respond. " Ya that's all." I think pull out the money and hand it back to the teen. He quickly gave me the chance before I rush out the door.

I'm never coming back here again. I sigh as I rush back to the hind out. I then went right into mines and Minoru's room. I smile as I look at his sleeping form. I had left a good hand full of hickeys. I sigh as i quickly tar open the bag of ice. I need to make the hickeys go away before I put him back in his room. I quickly picked up a ice cube and held it in place on his shoulder. After a few minutes his shoulder was a lot redder. And by morning it will be gone completely.

I smile as I spend the next hour removing all the marks I left on him. I pull back to look at my good job. Yep no hickeys left in site. I smile as I quickly stand up ND grab the close that I had packed for Minoru. He most likely wouldn't notice the difference. I quickly rush over to Minoru's and dress him up. " Well Minoru look how handsome you look in my old clothes. Be side that when your sleeping you look even peaceful." I spoke up as I picked up Minoru. We have to go back now.

Now I can ether sneak him in. Or I can say I found him. But I think it would work best if everyone see him walk into the common room on his own. I don't need him to tell everyone what happened. If I where to bring him in and he told them what I did. Because I brought him. They may find out it happened. I sigh as I quickly rush out of the room with Minoru in my arms. I quickly check in on my mother before leaving the building. Maybe next time. I'll do it at a better timing.

I quickly huffed as I reached the school grounds. And lucky for me it's completely empty. And it looks as if someone had broken most of the cameras. I smiled as I rush into the dorm room. No one was waiting in the common room. I quickly rushed to the elevator. I quickly started to count. After 5 minutes the elevator go to me. I quickly got in and started to count again as I went up the floor 10 minutes. I quickly walk out of the elevator. But as I do so I hit the 2 floor button.

My eyes quickly shot to the camera's. All broken. I smile as I rush down to Minoru's room. I us his key to unlock his door and lay him down in his bed. I think quickly leave the room after scattering his school uniform across the floor. As I walk out the door I stop before pulling Minoru's phone out of my pocket. That was close. I quickly rush back in ad I plug up his phone on his desk. I then quickly rush out of the room and back down to mines. Once I enter I quickly set up my room.

This way if Aizawa comes looking tonight for me. He will think I was here all day. I smile as I get ready for bed.

In da morning

Mineta(pov)

I quickly sat up. I was in my room. My ass hurt but there was a ball stuck to my bed sheets. I should get my bed sheets done like my hero costume. Maybe I won't wake up with balls ever where. I quickly get up and stumbled over to the bathroom. Nothing seam to be wrong. I look fine. But my head still hurts like hell. I should go ask Momo to make me some ibuprofens. With my luck it should make the pain stop. I quickly walk back into my room. I had a few things scattered across the floor.

Most likely the cloths from yesterday.  I should pick them up when I come back into here. But right now my main goal is Ibuprofens. I quickly walk out of my room and down the hall into the dorms living room. Everyone seam to be talking. I quickly go up to see what it's about. " Has anyone seen him? He's been gone of 3days now." I quickly spoke up. " Who are you all looking for also Momo I need to talk to you about some ibuprofen." Before I could even look up a pair of Denki arms wrap around me. What is on?

" Mineta bro where have you been. We have looked allover the school and dorm for you. We even got the girl's to check it out. What happened." Wait so that did happen. I quickly look over at Midoriya who is sitting on the couch. He quickly put a finger to his lips as he shhed me.  I quickly look down and away. I don't think I can tell anyone anything. Not like they would believe me.

Word count 1117