𝕮𝖍𝖘𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟏𝟐

⚠️𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕒 𝕏 𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝟙𝔸 𝕓𝕠𝕪𝕤 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕟. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕗𝕖𝕨 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕒 𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜.⚠️

Midoriya (pov)

I quickly open my eyes at the sound of banging on my door. Guess Aizawa is back. I almost forgot I took his keys. " What's the matter Aizawa loss your keys!" I chuckle out. It didn't take long for Aizawa to speak up. " Let me in Midoriya. Now!" I huff at his responses. I sighed as I quickly get out of my comfy bed.

I quickly open the door and let Aizawa in. Even though I didn't want to. I have to if I'm going to continue with my plains. " Where are my keys?" I grown at his question as I pont to my dresser by the door. Lucky for me I made a copy before I got back. "Well at least I know you did run. Why is that?" I sighed as I think of a way to make he trust me. Oh ya Mineta said something earlier to me that may work. "You all care about me. And I see that.

And I know running won't fix it. If we're going to fight. We have to do it as a team. " I give Aizawa a big smile. Aizawa seam surprised before he responded. " Looks at if you may be able to leave this room a lot sooner then I may have thought. Anyway with you being good I'll let you sleep on your own tonight. If you keep up the good work and are still behaving probably I'll let you walk around without the bracelet." I smiled as I quickly respond to Aizawa. " You really think so! Thank you so much Aizawa!

I promise I won't let you down." I spoke up quickly and with a big smile. Aizawa only smiled in return as he lefted the room mublling. " Glad to see your back to normal problem child." That was to easy. Aizawa quickly shut the door behind him. I quickly flip down on my bed. I can keep this up tail morning. I mean with Mineta going to be missing. Aizawa may even forgot about me. I smiled as I quickly shuffle under my blankets and lay down probably. One night and I'll be free again. Or maybe I'll keep up this leaving and coming back thing.

I quit like the idea of having my own thing to do behind Aizawa back. I smiled as I shut my eyes. Tomorrow Is a nothing day.

Aizawa (pov)

It good to see Midoriya showing improvement. But wall I'm up here. I guess I can check up on Mineta. I sighed as I walk down the hall. It did take me long to make it to Mineta's room. I huff as I brased myself as I push open his door. I quickly turn on the light and look around. It was mostly empty.

Two posters over his small bed and a desk with a laptop on it. I huffed as I walked over to his laptop. The last thing he was looking at was that pet he wanted. Guess he really wants it. It's supposed to be here within a few days. I quickly close Mineta's laptop and looked around his room. The only things missing was his school uniform, a pair of slippers, and his keys. I also don't see his phone. Maybe he called his parents and is at home. I'll give them a call before I send out a search party for him.

I sighed as I quickly walk out of Mineta's room. Now that I think about it. Mineta's room looks like mines did when I was younger. Guess there's nothing really wrong with him. I signed as I close his door. His hole room was empty and no running water. I agree with the rest of my students something is weird is happening. It didn't take me long to make my way to the elevator. As it open a few of the students walk in. Looks as if everyone is heading to bed. I relax as I hop in the elevator.

I'll go on patrol tonight. When I get back I'll call up Mineta's parents and if they don't know where he is. I'll set up a search party.

In da morning

And I'm back. That was a long night. Shit I'm tryed. I huff as I walk into my classroom. I quickly open the door and sit in my set. I can use a nap. I look up and frozen at the site of all my students. All but Mineta. Even Midoriya is here. All dill with that later. " Students it's still early why are you all down here?" I looked at Iida expecting he to say something but Denki did first.

" Aizawa I got a call this morning for Mineta's sister. And she told me that her and there parents and older brother are out of town and have just gotten in. They said they try call Mineta all morning and got to responds." Well shit. A new problem to dill with. I huff as I quickly pull out my phone. " Hey Nezu. One of my students seam to be missing. Can you have the school look for him.  His name is Minoru Mineta's and the last time he was seen was Saturday from what I've been told."

I huffed as I look up at my consider students. It's a bit of a shocker to see the girls consider but with what happened to Bakugo and Midoriya. I guess it only make sense. I quickly place down my phone as the speakers go off. " Attention all students. A fellow students has gone missing if you at all see him around the school please send him to Aizawa's class room. The student name is Minoru Mineta. So please keep a eye out. And if you wish start up a small search party."

Most of the students started to talk and leave together. My guess is there going to look. I huffed as I look up to see Midoriya. " Aizawa. I know I wasn't supposed to leave my room. But I heard Denki this morning talking about Mineta going missing. So I hope you can forgive me for disobeying your orders." I sighed as I quickly go and undo the house arrest bracelet from around Midoriya's lag. " Just don't let it happen again. Now go help your classmates look for Mineta. I'm to trued to dill with it right now.

Word count 1105