𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟖

⚠️𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕒 𝕏 𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝟙𝔸 𝕓𝕠𝕪𝕤 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕟. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕗𝕖𝕨 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕒 𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜.⚠️

Mineta(pov)

Now that I think about it all. Thing has been the same. I know with Midoriya being back things are being a bit more chaotic with my classmates. Even with there pets to help them emotional I know they all still miss him. I know I didn't really look up to the guy. His personal was nothing I liked. But I know Midoriya did.

And I look up to Midoriya. Bakugo's death has been a heavy til on us all. Especially Midoriya. And I have to say. I've been thinking over me going to sneak into his room today. I mean most of everyone is at a sleepover. Which it's great thing. And with the animals in UA right now. It should be a lot easier to get around because of all the sound they make. But I'm still thinking about it. Midoriya's room is down the hall. So I would have to be quite moving and wait out Aizawa or Vlad.

The more I think about Midoriya the harder I find it that him and Bakugo used to be childhood friends. But maybe that's why Midoriya has been yelling about being let go. Maybe he thinks it's his fault that Bakugo died. But even with that in mind. I don't think he should be alone. I mean I know Midoriya is strong, Smart, kind, all together a great guy. But I also know he is broken right now. Maybe He'll get a pet by next week when he gets off house arrest. I smile at the thought of seeing Midoriya smile again.

But I'm still waiting for Aizawa to tell me about my pet. Now that I think about it. I may not get it. Mostly because I had been joking around about wanting a Pomeranian or a Chihuahua. Aizawa yelled at me a bit for that one. Maybe I'll talk to Aizawa about it later. I sigh. I'm going to do it. I huff as I quickly go and grab my phone and my room key. I would also grab my lock pick. But I don't remember where I put it last. I got to put my phone in my pocket.

I only stop when I pull out my lock picking Cass. Well no need to find it. I smiled as I quickly put it away. I rushed to the bathroom to notice I'm wearing my school uniform. Guess I've been to lazy for the past few days to change. I chuckled. No better time then now. I sigh as I quickly leave my bathroom and walk to my door. I peek out to see if Aizawa or Vlad are in the hall. It seams to be clear. What my luck. I quickly open my door all the way and walk out.

Shutting it closes behind me and locking it. I know who's rooms I could mostly get into without a problem if I need to hind. The closes to me being Tokoyumi's and the closes to Midoriya's is Koda's. And because I don't have to go down or up any levels I can avoid Iida. I quickly rush down the hall. Making should to keep my breath down as well as the sound of my feet on the ground. I slowly down the moment I am with in two room of Midoriya's. I listen as I hear yelling and scream from down the hall.

Midoriya's voice eco's a bit. I quickly stop at Kid's door and listen to the yelling. " I don't give a flying rats ass Aizawa!!! Bakugo is dead now. And what did you all do. Stand there like fucking imbeciles as he bleed out! You could have help him for Allmight sake. You know he was only targeted because of me. You all will be next if you keep me here. You have to let me leave!." I look away from Midoriya's door. I need to hind before I can continue with what I need to do.

I quickly pull out my lock picking Case. It didn't take me long to open the door. I quickly shut it and place my ear agent the wall. " Midoriya that's not the problem. We know we can't fix what happened to Bakugo but you need to understand. You can't run off as you did fighting Villeins. It's not safe. We want to help you Midoriya but your not listening to us. We have a plain but we need you to listen to us." Now that was interesting. Ok I'm getting distracted I need to send Aizawa the video.

I quickly pull out my phone as I still listen in on Aizawa and Midoriya's conversation. " I don't want to help you. I need to end this all. You don't get it. You fucking dumb ass!" Holy hell maybe this isn't a good idea. Midoriya sounds pissed off. I hold my breath as I send the video link to Aizawa. After a few minutes I hear Aizawa speak up. " Well Midoriya I would continue are conversation but looks as if I need to go talk to Vlad about one of his students behavior. Don't you move. I'll be back within a few hours."

I smiled. Splendid now I can get in without a problem. I quickly go to open the door but stop as I hear Aizawa speak. " Hey Vlad I'm coming down to your room. I'm trusting Midoriya on his own for a few hours. I need to to call up your student Neito Monoma. From what I've found out he's been running around the 1A dorms as if he has a right to tell the school about Midoriya being on house arrest. Also call up his parents. His behavior is unacceptable I need to be discussed with his parents." Aizawa voice stopped as he hung up the phone.

I hear his sigh as he speaks up before walking away. " Midoriya. Please understand why I'm doing this. I don't have the time for this right now. I have to talk with Vlad. 

Word count 1044