•The Dark Mark•

[Thought ]
[Spell ]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N slowly looked up, and paled.

In the dark sky,  he could clearly see a glowing, green skull with a snake coming out of its mouth as if it was its tongue, shining menacingly upon him.

He kept looking at it, unable to look away.

Harry,Ron&Hermione: Y/N!
They shouted, their voices echoing through that silence full of tension.

He finally looked away, and finally spotted them, running towards him.

They looked at the Skull and Hermione paled too.

She looked at Y/N.
Hermione: Isn't that...?
She said.

He nodded slowly.
Y/N: But why now?
He muttered.

Then, they suddenly heard a pop and suddenly, at least 12 wizards appeared out of nowhere, pointing their wands at them.

Y/N: Crap!
He thought, as he menaged to pull the others down just in time.

Wizards: Stupefy!
They all shouted in unison, as beams of red light flew in every direction, nearly missing them.

Y/N: What the fuck is wrong with you?!
He shouted angrily, as he got up.

Then, Barty Crouch took a few steps forward.

Crouch: First off, you should watch your mouth, Young Man! YOU'VE JUST BEEN FOUND ON THE CRIME SCENE! WHICH ONE OF YOU DID THAT? WHAT DO TOU HAVE TO SAY ON YOUR DEFENCE?!
He shouted, frantically gesturing towards the Skull, that was still shining upon them.

That's when Mr Weasley rushed towards them, his hair all ruffled, still holding his wand.

Mr Weasley: That's my son!
He shouted.

They all looked at him.
Y/N walked towards Crouch.

Y/N: Do you really think one of us could be even able to produce such a thing, you old geezer? Do you even use your brain? Are you drunk, or haven't you recognized who we are? DO YOU REALLY THINK I'D BE ABLE TO CAST THAT THING?
He yelled.

Crouch glared at him.
Crouch: There's no proof that can prove your innocence. You 4 were the only ones here! Why should I blindly believe to what a kid says?
He said.

Y/N took out his wand.
Y/N: Do you want to check my wand? If that will help to make you feel at ease, then do it!
He shouted.

Mr Weasley: Calm down, Y/N. Barty, they would never be able to do that Thing. You yourself said it just now. They're kids.
He said, trying to make him reason.

After a few minutes of Y/N and Crouch arguing, Mr Weasley took them back to the tents.

Ron: What is that thing in the sky? Why is everyone so scared about it?
He asked, as they were walking.

Hermione: That's You-Know-Who's Symbol.
She muttered.

Y/N: The Dark Mark.
He said, gritting his teeth.

Harry looked at him.

Ron: But that's still a skull... Right?
He said.

Mr Weasley shook his head.
Mr Weasley: No, Ron. It's not just a skull. You're still too young to understand. Back when You-Know-Who was at full power, the Death Eaters would cast the Dark Mark upon a house, whenever they killed. You don't know how it feels; when you saw it upon your house, and you already knew what to expect...
He said, shuddering at the thought, as they got inside the tent.

Y/N clenched his fists.
He then sat on his bed, in silence.
Harry sat beside him.

Harry: I feel like you knew about it... Somehow. The face you made when you looked at it... Am I right?
He asked.

Y/N looked at him.
He then nodded.

Y/N: Back when we were at our Second Year. I was in the library trying to find out something about the Chamber of Secrets, when I ended up finding out about this. But never could I imagine I'd see that thing in the sky...
He said, clutching his shirt.

Harry looked at him.
Harry: You're pale.
He stated.

Y/N looked away for a moment, and then, he sighed, looking back at him.

Y/N: Harry... I have a bad feeling about this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
684 words.