•The Champions•

[Thought ]
[Spell ]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dumbledore then unfolded it, and read it aloud.

Dumbledore: The Champion for Durmstrang...
He said in a strong, clear voice.
Dumbledore: Is Viktor Krum!
He added.

Applauses echoed through the whole Hall, as Krum got up, and shook Dumbledore's Hand, before walking away, heading towards the staff table.

Once he was gone, they waited, and after a few seconds, the flames turned red again, and another piece of parchment was shot in the air.

Dumbledore caught it, and then read it.

Dumbledore: The Champion for Beauxbatons...
He said.
Dumbledore: Is Fleur Delacour!
He added.

Again, the whole Hall filled up with applauses, as a tall girl with long, silver-blonde hair got up and shook Dumbledore's hand, before walking away.

Y/N: Come on... The last one and then I can finally go to sleep. I really hope it's Angelina!
He thought.

Now the Hall had fell completely silent.
Y/N could feel everyone's excitement, and despite how much he tried not to show it, he was kinda excited too.

The flames became red once again, and Dumbledore grabbed the piece of parchment that flew out of the Goblet.

Dumbledore: The Champion for Hogwarts...
He said, as everyone held their breath.
Dumbledore: Is Cedric Diggory!
He said.

The Hufflepuffs started screaming in joy, as Cedric got up, and shook Dumbledore's hand, before walking away.

Dumbledore clapped his hands, smiling.

Dumbledore: Execellent!
He said.

Dumbledore: Well, we now have our three Champions. I am sure I can count on all of you, to give our Champions every once of support you can muster. By cheering your Champion on, you will contribute in a very real-
He was about to say, but then he stopped.

To everyone's surprise, the flames of the Goblet turned red for the fourth time, and another piece of parchment was shot up in the air.

Everyone looked at it, as Dumbledore collected it, and slowly unfolded it.

He then glanced at it, before looking around the Hall.

Everyone was looking at him, eager to know what was going on.

Dumbledore: Y/N Potter.
He said.

Y/N went pale.
Y/N: No. No, I refuse this.
He said, shaking his head, as his heart started pounding in his chest.

Upon seeing that Y/N hadn't got up yet, Dumbledore cleared his throat.

Dumbledore: Y/N POTTER!
He shouted.

But Y/N still refused to get up.
Y/N: This must be some kind of joke.
He said.

But Hermione pushed him forward, and there was no turning back at that point.

He looked at Harry and Ron, trying to find support, but their gazes pierced through him like knives.

Everyone was looking at him.

He then gulped, and started making his way towards the staff table.

Everyone was glaring at him, some of them looking at him with nothing but pure disgust, while and some others even yelled insults at him.

When he reached the staff table - after what felt like an eternity - McGonagall put a reassuring hand on his shoulder, as he walked towards the door. 

But he didn't feel reassured at all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
521 words.