Vol 2: chapter 6

"What did you want then?" I say as Billy gets up and locks the door

"What did you want then?" I say as Billy gets up and locks the door. "Nothing I don't like him." He says staring me down. "Why'd you lock the door." I say shifting on the bed. "So nobody interrupts." He says sitting next to me. "Why are you trying to fuck with my head? I haven't fallen for your tricks." I say and he looks annoyed, like I've just accused him of shoplifting or something. "Tricks? I haven't used any tricks on you yet." He says, jaw clenching. "Yeah sure, so the acting nice at school and as soon as I say something that doesn't please you, I get pushed away for some other girl who falls under the tricks quicker than a fucking tree." I say rolling my eyes. "Your to smart for my tricks, I had to come up with new ones, it's not easy you know." He says coming up closer to me. "Oh wow that makes me feel so special, if you don't truly feel anything just fuck off, I have many people I need to actually feel something with, I'm not a thirsty girl looking for a hookup, been there done that didn't end well." I say getting up off the bed heart pounding, it may not seem like it but I hate confrontation.

"Wow Steve was a worthy hookup?" Billy says laughing sarcastically. "Steve Harrington?" He repeats, as if I didn't get it the first time. "Doesn't matter Billy." I say rolling my eyes. "Oh yeah I heard all about you and Steve, that girl Carol doesn't shut up about it, I guess she was only relevant while telling that story, your best friends boyfriend, heard she released naked pictures of you after, so much for a petty hookup." Billy says smirking, this boy knows what he's doing. "Your point?" I say angrily, I've had enough of this stupid Halloween party. "Seems like you are a thirsty girl looking for a hookup, Steve isn't in the picture anymore and I pray that Eddie has never been in the picture, unless you have a secret man I don't know about your dehydrated." He says trying to seduce me. But I burst out laughing, getting a bad reacting from him. "Oh please I'm sorry!" I say spluttering out laughter. "Sorry I need a minute, that was funny, was that your usual lines?" I say laughing harder. He goes over to the door and unlocks it. "Fuck off." He says opening the door. "Oh please that was too funny," I say laughing even harder. "Out!" He yells and i gif my hands up mockingly and leave. "Don't get too dehydrated." I say laughing as I exit the room.

It's 4am by the time I get to my car, I didn't realise but I was one of the last to leave, not including the people asleep on the tables. I head to my car and start my drive home when I see Robin walking home. I honk at her and she turns around, she looked scared. "Robin!" I say slowing down and she looks relieved. "Oh holy shit I thought I was about to die, I thought you were a Russian or something. I know Russian so I thought they were going to kill me for knowing their language if that makes and sense." She says quickly, like she has all the words but wants to get them out fast, odd.