2

Chapter 2

    When did Chen Tianheng come here, Li Xiangwan didn't pay attention, he was stunned for a while, and then he went to the crowd to look for Chen Tianheng's figure, and he couldn't find it.

    The rain didn't have the momentum to stop, and it hit the black umbrellas above everyone's heads. This gray and gloomy atmosphere made Li Xiangwan drowsy, as if there was an invisible barrier, connecting the excitement over Chen Tianheng to his. Complete isolation left him only boredom and loneliness - as Liang Hong's lover, he was not qualified to participate in all that.

    A puddle of rainwater had accumulated on the bluestone slab of the cemetery. Right at Li Xiangwan's feet, he moved a little and wrapped his coat tightly in the cold wind.

    Then he suddenly felt his shoulders sink.

    Chen Tianheng took off his black suit jacket and draped it over Li Xiangwan's shoulders, and took the umbrella from Zhou Zhu's hand. Because his left arm was injured, his movements were somewhat inconvenient.

    Li Xiangwan tilted his head to look at him, the hazy feelings in his eyes seemed to be covered with a layer of fog, but Chen Tianheng didn't dare to look at him and kept a polite distance from him, but the umbrella was so big that half of his shoulders could not be avoided. The ground got wet.

    "Is it cold? Go back to the car and rest."

    Li Xiangwan shook his head, raised his hand and lightly touched the pink patch on the gauze on Chen Tianheng's left arm, his voice was very soft: "I'll ask someone to take care of it for you, bleeding. It's gone."

    Chen Tianheng glanced at his wound, which was considered a minor injury to him: "It's not in the way."

    However, the next moment he met Li Xiangwan's vaguely reproachful eyes, and after a pause, he changed his words immediately. Said:

    "...Okay, I'll go when I'm done."

    "Yeah." Li Xiangwan was satisfied, and looked at the group of men and women not far away who wanted to have a word with Chen Tianheng. Chen Tianheng pushed the handle of the umbrella and said to him: "Go and do it, don't worry about me, I'm fine."

    "That's good." Chen Tianheng handed the umbrella back to Zhou Zhu and took the one he just brought from his assistant Another suit jacket, while wearing: "The car is over there, don't force it if it's uncomfortable, tell Zhou Zhu what you want to eat, you don't eat a lot in the morning."

    "Understood." Li Xiangwan smiled slightly, the reddish corners of his eyes were very touching, Chen Tianheng's eyes shifted slightly from his face, and whispered to Zhou Zhu, then got under the umbrella held by his assistant, and returned to the That dirty and chaotic world, to deal with the coveted guests.

    Li Xiangwan continued to stand on the spot, quietly watching his back, the coat on his shoulders carried the smell and warmth of Chen Tianheng, he lowered his head and sniffed at the neckline, the haze between his beautiful eyebrows finally subsided unexpectedly.