8

Chapter 8

    When Chen Tianheng woke up, the sky was already bright, and the sun shone through the gaps in the curtains. He narrowed his eyes and felt a warmth in his arms.

    He lowered his head and saw Li Xiangwan buried in his arms. The young man's brows stretched, his red lips were slightly opened, his steady breathing lightly sprinkled on his chest, and one hand hugged his back tightly, but the bulging pregnant belly was in the middle, so he couldn't really stick to it.

    Chen Tianheng was in a trance for a while, thinking that he was sleepy and still dreaming, Li Xiangwan opened two buttons on his pajamas, revealing his delicate collarbone and the fair skin on his chest, his chest rising and falling slightly with the frequency of his breathing.

    How could he sleep with Li Xiangwan? !

    Chen Tianheng carefully recalled everything that happened last night, he clearly remembered Li Xiangwan persuading him to go back to the house to sleep, and he also had the memory of washing up when he was sleepy. He didn't drink alcohol yesterday, and there was no unconsciousness. He finally let go of his dangling heart.

    Fortunately, he really didn't do anything wrong to Li Xiangwan.

    That Wan Wan... did you come here by yourself?

    His heart beat imperceptibly faster.

    Chen Tianheng lifted the quilt and tried to get up, but Li Xiangwan was awakened as soon as he moved. He slept almost all day yesterday, but couldn't sleep at night, so he simply lay down with Chen Tianheng in his arms for a night, quietly listening to the gentle snoring of the man, and just when the sky was about to light up, he was reluctantly confused again.

    He slept in a daze, and the hand on Chen Tianheng's waist unconsciously slid down the line of the man's body.

    Chen Tianheng immediately took a deep breath and was about to push him away.

    Even if he didn't like the extra spot on his body before, Li Xiangwan had been thoroughly nourished by the man during the year he had been by Liang Hong's side. As soon as he smelled the masculine and male breath on Chen Tianheng's body, he started to get wet and itchy, frowning and pinching his legs.

    He opened his eyes, and all of a sudden he met Chen Tianheng's lustful and restrained gaze.

    Li Xiangwan looked at him ignorantly, raised the hand that had touched Chen Tianheng, rubbed his eyes, and said softly, "Good morning, Tianheng."

    Li Xiangwan's incomparably natural appearance was as if he should have woken up on this bed with Chen Tianheng in his arms, which was terribly tempting. Tian Heng responded, unable to ask why Li Xiangwan was on his bed, he could only get up a little embarrassedly, and turned his back to look for the clothes that he had thrown by the bed last night.

    Li Xiangwan gently hooked the corner of his lower lip, sat up and looked at the tensed muscles in Chen Tianheng's back when he bent over, and touched his bulging belly.

    The moment Chen Tianheng turned his head, Li Xiangwan pulled up the collar of the pajamas that had slipped off his shoulders, lowered his head and fastened the buttons, his eyes became sad and lonely, as if he was reminiscing about something.

    Chen Tianheng's throat tightened, and he forgot everything he wanted to say just now.

    Chen Tianheng quickly put on his clothes, but the reaction didn't subside. Li Xiangwan had a very faint scent, which reminded him of what he saw when he was not allowed to enter the hotel room - bound with a red rope on his soft body, and was caught by Li Xiangwan. The water in Xiangwan was immersed in dark color, black cloth blindfolded his eyes, the young man was lying on the bed trembling slightly, making a thin sound.

    He took a deep breath, turned his back to Li Xiangwan, and said embarrassedly, "Sister-in-law, what are you..."

    Li Xiangwan was silent for a moment, with a sad look on his brows and eyes, he put one hand on his stomach He said in a low voice, "I always dreamed of Liang Hong, he said he wanted to take me away too, I was too scared, and there was no one around who could accompany me, so I had to come here on my own... Heng, am I causing you trouble by doing this?"