12

Chapter 12

    Before going to bed that night, Li Xiangwan took a bath, wore a nightgown, and completely opened the tightly closed window. The biting cold wind of late autumn poured in, causing him to shiver.

    He stood in front of the window and blew the wind for a while, until his hands and feet were cold, then he got into the quilt and fell asleep with great peace of mind listening to the howling wind outside.

    It rained in the middle of the night, and the rain blew in along the wind and wet a small piece of floor in front of the window. Li Xiangwan did not sleep peacefully, even though Chen Tianheng hugged him tightly in his dream and repeatedly kissed his lips and eyebrows , he still felt cold.

    At four o'clock in the morning, Chen Tianheng, who was going to go back to his residence in Ivy Star, made a special detour. The car was parked downstairs in the duplex house. He sat in the car and didn't enter the house as usual. Looking at the dark window of Li Xiangwan's room. Under the orange light path of the street lamp in front of the house, the sloping rain threads are clear.

    The rain curtain interfered with the vision, but Chen Tianheng still noticed that the window of Li Xiangwan's room was not closed, and the dark curtains blown by the wind danced recklessly, like a frenetic dance that no one noticed.

    Chen Tianheng frowned and asked, "Is Young Master Li not here tonight?"

    Cen Xu replied, "It should be, Zhou Zhu said that Young Master he has not been here all day except for a walk in the garden in the morning. Get out."

    That sucks.

    "Wait for me here." Chen Tianheng instructed, and got out of the car immediately, not even bothering to hold an umbrella, strode to the door of the bungalow under the fine rain, and unlocked it with his fingerprints.

    The housekeeper's aunt and servants were still sleeping, all the lights on the first floor were off, Chen Tianheng went upstairs in the dark, stopped in front of the door of Li Xiangwan's room, and tentatively reached out and pushed it, but he didn't expect the door to be at all. No lock, immediately pushed open.

    As if waiting for someone.

    The quilt in the middle of the big bed bulged, and Li Xiangwan shrunk his hands and feet in it, so cold that he almost hugged into a ball, and even buried his face in the quilt. Chen Tianheng immediately closed the window, and the wind stopped pouring into the room, bringing a damp and cold breath.

    Out of unspeakable fear, Li Xiangwan had never slept in Liang Hong's room since Liang Hong's death. The wind blew all night, and he really started to burn. In the chaos, he felt the familiar smell of tobacco on the man's body, and immediately clinged to it uncomfortably: "Uncomfortable, it's so hot..."

    Chen Tianheng knelt on one leg on the bed and leaned down to touch it. Li Xiangwan's forehead was slightly hot, not a high fever, but it still made his heart tighten.

    Although he deliberately opened the window to play a trick, it was true that he was sick. Li Xiangwan felt cold and hot all over. After being brought by Liang Hong, he hadn't been sick like this for a long time. I forgot what it was like to work part-time even when I had a fever in the slums.

    Chen Tianheng touched it with his hand, and the degree estimate was not very accurate, so he wanted to get a thermometer. The dimly conscious young man clutched Chen Tianheng's arm tightly, feeling that he wanted to pull away, sobbed in a low voice, and turned to put his arms around the man's neck, eagerly wanting to drill into his arms.

    Suddenly hooked around his neck, Chen Tianheng almost fell on Li Xiangwan, but fortunately he supported the bed in time. The hot breath from the young man's breath sprayed all over his neck, his soft lips rubbed against his chin, which had just emerged at night, and his bulging belly was pressed against his waist through the clothes and quilt. Chen Tianheng's body stiffened for a moment. , his Adam's apple rolled up and down with the swallowing motion, and said in a difficult low voice: "Sister-in-law, I'm Tianheng."

    "Uncomfortable..." Li Xiangwan seemed to be completely unconscious, holding Chen Tianheng until he couldn't let go. Getting up, the two embraced each other like a pair of true lovers in the dark, their fiery and rapid breathing intertwined, ambiguous and confused.

    Chen Tianheng repeatedly told himself rationally that he was his elder brother's favorite lover, and he must not go beyond it, but physically and mentally he wanted to get close to Li Xiangwan - ever since he broke Li Xiangwan's secret in the hotel that day , he is like crazy, dreaming and dreaming is his beautiful and gentle little sister-in-law.

    He thought that Li Xiangwan took him as Liang Hong, but he never thought that his beautiful little sister-in-law wanted to be close to him from the very beginning.

    In this case, Chen Tianheng couldn't spare his hands to call the doctor at all, so he could only keep calling Li Xiangwan, while being careful not to touch his stomach. When Li Xiangwan's lips rubbed against the corner of his lips for the first time, Chen Tianheng's muscles instantly tightened, and he ducked his head in embarrassment.

    "Sister-in-law... Wan Wan!"

    When the soft lips came together again, Chen Tianheng couldn't bear it any longer, and he went with his own will.