28

Chapter 28

    The servants in Chen Tianheng's villa and the bodyguards around him all felt at the same time that something in this house had changed unknowingly.

    The most obvious one is Li Xiangwan. This master is the little lover brought by Mr. Chen from his dead brother, Liang Hong, the black old man on the side of Megatron. He is also pregnant with Liang Hong's only posthumous child. This identity is really embarrassing. He and the unborn child nominally own Liang Hong's huge inheritance, but now the real power is all in the hands of President Chen. He brought Li Xiangwan to the moon star, saying that it was protection, but in fact It is also a form of regulation.

    But recently, the way this young master Li looked at President Chen was not the same as before.

    President Chen too, because of Li Xiangwan's pregnancy, he has always taken care of each other, and this kind of care has also changed unknowingly, because one night, the housekeeper saw Li Xiangwan entering Chen Tianheng's room did not come out all night.

    No matter what time of day, things with sensuality always spread quickly, and within a few days, everyone in the house probably knew that the relationship between Chen Tianheng and Li Xiangwan was abnormal.    

     Helping to take care of the deceased eldest brother's lover, but in the end he took care of his own bed - this is so unbelievable, Chen Tianheng called Li Xiangwan's sister-in-law, but everyone has heard it.    

     But the two parties can talk secretly no matter how others talk, as long as they don't hear them, everything will be fine. It was also true that Li Xiangwan entered Chen Tianheng's bedroom to spend the night with him, and he had promised Tianheng to be his Wanwan.    

     Chen Tianheng returned home after being in the hospital for three days. Thanks to modern medicine, his wounds recovered very quickly. After returning home, it was not suitable for him to sit in the study for a long time.    

     Two people who are affectionate with each other have been holding back for so long before. It is normal for some intimate behavior to occur, but they can't really do anything.

     Chen Tianheng has two bullet holes in his body, and it hurts when he moves. Li Xiang Anhui's due date is approaching, and it is no longer suitable for xing life.

    But Li Xiangwan's body is still sensitive. Just lying on the same bed with Chen Tianheng, feeling the warmth and strength of a man, he sometimes thinks wildly about it - he is only twenty-two years old, and it is easy to indulge in it. lingering age.

    At this time, if Chen Tianheng found out, he would give him a fix. Li Xiangwan lay on his side on the bed, and he also hugged the young man on his side to comfort him.

    Chen Tianheng has thin calluses on his hands, and he is very skilled, and he doesn't torture him like Liang Hong in a nasty way. Li Xiangwan likes it very much. He will turn his head and kiss Chen Tianheng with wet eyes and slightly open red lips. The light breath that overflowed in the middle made Chen Tianheng almost want to bite his neck and shoulders on the spot and completely possess him.

    Then his aching belly and legs and the other's pregnant belly reminded him, no.

    Li Xiangwan had never experienced such pure joy from Liang Hong, everything that man brought him was always accompanied by pain, and indelibly imprinted on his soul and body, whipping, binding, slapping, and whatever else. The night of begging for mercy will not stop, so that every time I think about it now, I feel a sense of fear and unreality.

    And Chen Tianheng comforted him, making him finally understand that it would be such a joy.

    Li Xiangwan was lying on Chen Tianheng's side, the smell of sunshine and man's body beside his nose, which made his nose a bit choking.

     Just now Chen Tianheng was arrested while he was not smoking secretly, and was given a gentle reprimand—all hurt like this What if the wound worsens, what should I do?

    Chen Tianheng knew that he was wrong. Seeing Li Xiangwan pretending to be angry, he quickly put his arms around him and "cleaned up" for a while, and successfully made the young man gasp unsteadily in his arms, the tips of his ears and the corners of his eyes were all red.

    With a smirk, he wiped the little sister-in-law's face with his wet fingers, causing a coquettish protest.

    In such a sweet time, the due date is getting closer.