17

Chapter 17

    The doctor came quickly and used small tweezers to pick out the glass slag on Li Xiangwan's back. Li Xiangwan was lying on the pillow, gasping for breath from time to time because of the pain, and frowning. He was still wearing nothing on his body, his shoulders and calves were exposed from the quilt, and Chen Tianheng had seen all his delicate flesh long ago.

    Chen Tianheng picked up the rope and didn't know what to do with it. Li Xiangwan saw that he was clutching the crimson part and thought that Chen Tianheng had not noticed it. Said: "Brother Chen, throw it away."    

      Chen Tianheng glanced at him, without saying a word, wrapped the red rope and put it on the bedside table. This is Liang Hong's thing in the end. He broke into Liang Hong's bedroom and saw something he shouldn't see, which probably made Liang Hong very annoyed.

      It can be seen that Liang Hong's face is full of unhappiness and haze.   

      Li Xiangwan was more disturbed than Chen Tianheng. No one knew Liang Hong's perverted possessiveness better than him.

      When Chen Tianheng saw him, Liang Hong would definitely be unhappy.   

      Li Xiangwan bit his lip, struggling with countless thoughts in his heart, until clearly visible bloodstains were printed on the soft lips, and then he whispered: "Brother Chen..."   

      Chen Tianheng nodded slightly to the young man's eyes full of fear. He took a dose of reassurance: "I'll tell Liang Hong."    

     Li Xiangwan breathed a sigh of relief after receiving such an answer, and his tense back relaxed. Not much.    

     So he was able to recall everything just now, Chen Tianheng heard his painful cry and rushed in, and had a panoramic view of the secrets of his body.    

      The man's attitude towards him did not seem to have changed because of his deformity.

      Li Xiangwan was blindfolded at the time, so he had no way of knowing Chen Tianheng's first reaction, but judging from his subsequent reaction, it probably wouldn't be disgust?  

     This is tantamount to great news for Li Xiangwan. Although Liang Hong has repeatedly praised his beautiful life, Li Xiangwan still cannot forget what he overheard from his uncle that night.    

     - I'm not interested in such a male and female monster.

    He is indeed a monster. Li Xiangwan lowered his eyes, the corners of his lips lifted slightly, and a strange smile appeared.

    But these self-proclaimed famous and powerful men are all chasing him for this monster, don't they?

    It was already the next morning when Liang Hong came back. He left too hastily, and because he was very confident in his skills, he knew that even if he was tied up like this overnight, nothing would happen, so he did not untie Li Xiangwan. .

    Hearing that Li Xiangwan fell into the shards of glass, he was so distressed that he didn't even bother to eat breakfast, so he immediately went to the bedroom to find Li Xiangwan.

    Although most of the wounds were repaired with the therapeutic apparatus, Li Xiangwan still had a backache and did not fall asleep all night, and only became confused when the sky was dimly lit. The movement of Liang Hong pushing the door and coming in startled him, he turned his head to look at the door in a daze, and before he could react, he was hugged by Liang Hong.

    He slept on his stomach, Liang Hong lifted the quilt, glanced at the scars on his back, stretched out his hand, and touched his skin with his calloused finger pulp: "Wan Wan, does the wound hurt?"

    Li Xiangwan scratched He held Liang Hong's little finger and held it in his palm. After hesitating for a while, he shook his head and

    said softly, "It doesn't hurt." He covered it, leaned down and kissed him on the cheek, and said in a rare annoyance, "It's all my fault."

    "It's not your fault, I was too careless and fell off the bed." Li Xiangwan was really sleepy. He couldn't do it, so he talked to Liang Hong vigorously: "Fortunately, Brother Chen heard the movement and helped to call a doctor."    

     Last night, he thought about how to explain it to Liang Hong when the time came. , as long as what he said was pitiful and sincere, Liang Hong would not bear to kill him.   

     Sure enough, Liang Hong didn't say anything reproachful. He sat on the edge of the bed and coaxed him softly for a while, until he couldn't bear to fall back asleep again, and then the gentle expression on his face was restrained.   

    Liang Hongding stared at Li Xiangwan for a few seconds, lowered his head and kissed the young man's fingertips tightly, then gently put his hand into the quilt, got up and went out to find Chen Tianheng.

    Li Xiangwan didn't know what Liang Hong and Chen Tianheng said. He only knew that Liang Hong did not punish him for this, nor did he break out into a quarrel or distance from Chen Tianheng. This matter was revealed silently.

    But when he saw Chen Tianheng again, he saw an abnormal dodge in his eyes.

    How delicate and sensitive Li Xiangwan's mind is, another half month has passed, and Chen Tianheng has almost never looked at him as peacefully as usual. Li Xiangwan's guess is more and more certain - Chen Tianheng probably has other thoughts about him .

    This thought made Li Xiangwan fall into inextricable ecstasy. The person he secretly poured into his secret love also had the same thoughts about him, no, it can't be said that it was the same thoughts, since he was by Liang Hong's side these days, The understanding of men like them is more likely to be pure desire and novelty.

    But that's enough.

    Liang Hong didn't notice it at all. During the conversation that day, Chen Tianheng told him the situation at the time, which was exactly the same as what Li Xiangwan told him. He also joked that it was no wonder that Liang Hong never looked for anyone else. It turned out that he had such a baby. .

    As soon as Liang Hong heard what he said, he knew that he had no other thoughts about Li Xiangwan. They grew up together and knew each other even better than themselves.

    He was too reassured about Chen Tianheng, and he knew that Chen Tianheng's private life could be considered clean compared to him, and he never messed around.

    In addition, Chen Tianheng concealed it very well, so he didn't find his best brother looking at Li Xiangwan at all. Something is wrong already.

    But compared to Chen Tianheng, Li Xiangwan's methods are even more clever -

    no one has noticed his love to this day.