11

Chapter 11

    For several days after that, Li Xiangwan was unable to meet Chen Tianheng a few times, let alone speak.

    Although Liang Hong's funeral has passed, the big and small affairs caused by his death seem to have no end. Li Xiangwan knows that Chen Tianheng is busy with these every day, and sometimes he doesn't even have time to sleep, but he can still feel it. , Chen Tianheng also used this to deliberately avoid himself.

    Can't you just sleep on one bed for a while... Li Xiangwan sat in the comfortable reclining chair in the flower room, holding a book and thinking. It was very warm in the flower room. He wore only a special thick shirt on his upper body, and the sun was shining on him warmly, making him drowsy.

    He didn't think Chen Tianheng was innocent. After all, the man was already thirty-four years old, and he didn't know how many people he had slept with. Although his emotional experience was not as rich as Liang Hong's, it was definitely not less. Li Xiangwan was more worried about another thing— After all, he was Liang Hong's lover. Judging from Tianheng's respect for Liang Hong, would he dare not touch him at all?

    The more he thought about it, the more he felt it was possible, he frowned slightly, sighed silently, and touched his increasingly obvious pregnant belly. , unknowingly absorbing the nutrient growth from Li Xiangwan.

    At that time, when he was pregnant, the doctor said that he had a special body and that the pregnancy process might be much harder than that of ordinary pregnant women, which made him and Liang Hong extremely nervous. Now it seems that those worries are unnecessary. He is in good health, and Since Liang Hong's death, without all the torment in bed, he has become healthier.

    Tianheng -

    Li Xiangwan's sensitive body became involuntary commotion when he thought that the man's body was almost warm to his heart that night, but in the year he followed Liang Hong, he had almost never been involved in that matter. The experience of pure joy has always been joy accompanied by unbearable pain, so much so that he now instinctively resists everything related to it.

    He wanted Chen Tianheng very much, but the kind of hugs, kisses, stroking and love that he wanted so far only limited to that man had nothing to do with deeper contact.

    Li Xiangwan closed the book and pulled the blanket over him, intending to just stare for a while. The servants stood silently in the corner not far from the flower house, fertilizing and watering, and occasionally glanced at the young and beautiful master in the Liang Mansion.

    Before sinking into the dream, Li Xiangwan thought in a daze: Since Tianheng refused to take the initiative, he would have to push him a little tighter.