7

Chapter 7

    After a while, Li Xiangwan lifted the quilt, put on slippers, walked out of the room, and went downstairs.

    It was late at night, but the living room was brightly lit. Chen Tianheng was sitting on the sofa and was dealing with the property issue left by Liang Hong. He frowned and wanted to take a sip of coffee.

    Chen Tianheng had to put the cup down, all the servants went to rest, and even his assistant Cen Xu was dozing off.

    After a while, he was so sleepy that he subconsciously touched the cup and felt empty.

    Chen Tianheng finally raised his head, Li Xiangwan was coming out of the kitchen with coffee, he had a big belly and it was inconvenient to bend over, so he could only lean over slightly and put the cup on the table.

    Chen Tianheng was a little surprised, so he hurriedly took it, and without even bothering to drink, he helped Li Xiangwan to sit down and asked in a low voice, "Why did you come down?"

    "Wake up." Li Xiangwan looked at the table he put on the table. The stack of documents didn't ask what it was, but just advised him: "Go and rest, your eyes are red, if you have anything to do tomorrow."

    Chen Tianheng glanced at the time, at 1 am, he was too sleepy, but still said : "That's about it, I'll go to bed when I'm done."

    "Then I'll accompany you." Li Xiangwan didn't insist, he sat next to Chen Tianheng, took the book he hadn't read before from the table, and flipped through it. Open the page with the bookmark in it and start reading. Chen Tianheng woke up the sleepy Cen Xu and asked him to go to the kitchen to get some food for Li Xiangwan.

    The porridge prepared for Li Xiangwan was placed in the incubator in the afternoon. Cen Xu was still hot when he took it out, so he brought it out directly.

    Li Xiangwan was indeed too hungry. He drank porridge quietly, and glanced at Chen Tianheng from time to time, as if this would make him feel at ease.

    Chen Tianheng is not so handsome, he is not as handsome as Liang Hong, but because of his cold and rigid temperament, he looks very upright. At this time, he is wearing a black suit and vest over a white shirt. The diamond cufflinks are casually placed on the table, and the dial of the star watch on the wrist is slightly reflective.

    Li Xiangwan glanced at him secretly, only to feel his heart beating quietly in his chest. He couldn't restrain the emotion in his eyes at all. He could only lower his head and concentrate on drinking porridge, but he couldn't hide the tips of his reddish ears.

    He drank the whole bowl of porridge, and finally felt a little more comfortable in his burning stomach. He raised his head, only to find that Chen Tianheng had a fist on his forehead and fell asleep on the sofa.

    The document was still in his hand. Since Liang Hong's death, there have been a lot of things big and small that need to be dealt with. Chen Tianheng has never closed his eyes. It seems that he is really tired.

    Li Xiangwan looked at him quietly, and could hear Chen Tianheng's slight snoring. After a long time, he gently pulled the document out of the man's hand and pushed him: "Tianheng, go back to your room and sleep."

    Chen Tianheng made a not very happy noise from his nose, opened his eyes dimly, propped himself up Sitting up, his voice was a little hoarse: "Am I asleep?"

    "Yeah." Li Xiangwan grabbed his hand, trying to pull him up: "Don't look, go to sleep."

    "One more point— —"

    "Go to bed."

    Li Xiangwan raised his face, but even so, the anger in his eyes was very seductive. Chen Tianheng stared at him for two seconds, looked away, rubbed his aching forehead and stood up, and compromised: "Okay."

    Chen Tianheng couldn't hold it anymore, he went upstairs and went back to his room. Putting on his clothes and lying on the bed, he fell into an unconscious slumber as soon as his head touched the pillow. After a day of intrigue with those people, he was really tired.

    So he didn't realize that the locked door was quietly opened, Li Xiangwan walked in and put the key in his pocket. The door closed behind him, blocking out the lights in the hallway.

    He walked to the bed step by step in the dark, took off his coat and put it on the head of the bed, leaving only loose pajamas on his body. After a while, he lifted the quilt and lay down beside Chen Tianheng.

    For all this, Chen Tianheng was ignorant. Men were used to sleeping naked. He only had a pair of underwear all over his body and his body was very warm. Li Xiangwan almost instinctively craved this temperature, rubbed over it little by little, and hugged Chen Tianheng's arm in his arms. , resting his cheek on his firm shoulder.

    In Chen Tianheng's breath, the love that Li Xiangwan was all too familiar with appeared silently, but he ignored it and closed his eyes quietly.