Chapter 4: Personal weapon

{Your POV}

As soon as Damian pull the car over, me and Tooru come out of the car.

When we both got out, Damian rolls down his window.

"I'll come back in a little, (F/N)-sama.. I have someone I need to meet" he spoke.

I smiled.

"Sure, go ahead... we'll wait in here" I approved and walk inside with Tooru following behind.

"Woah... This is way bigger than the ones in Miyagi..." Tooru commented looking around the HQ.

"Well this is the main HQ so.." I reply and continue walking up the stairs.

As I was about to grab the door holder, a hand suddenly come grip my wrist to stop me.

I gasped in surprise and look at the source.

"What is your business, ma'am?" One of the guards in black suits asked.

"I'm Jelavić (F/N)... Karasuma Tadaomi's daughter" I respond.

"Every visitor needs to make an appointment before they could come inside" he spoke again.

I frowned.

"What? Are you saying I need to make an appointment to get inside my own dad's HQ? He's not even here" I reply.

"My apologies, ma'am but policy is policy-"

"Hey newbie! What are you doing!?" Another voice spoke up.

"I'm kicking this trespasser out, sir-"

"What do you mean by trespasser!? This is the chief's daughter you're trying to kick out!" The older male scold and makes him let go of my hand.

The guy who hold me earlier got his eyes widen.

The other male sighs heavily and bowed down.

"I'm so sorry for his sudden action, Jelavić-sama! He's a newbie so he doesn't know much! I'm so sorry for my carelessness!! I should've keep an eye on him!" He yell out.

I just stood there calmly with rubbing my wrist while Tooru was a little frighten.

"Uh... Is this how the guys in here apologize?..." Tooru whispered.

I just glance at him and look back at the guards.

"Fine... I'll let it all aside... Don't make the same mistakes again" I reply and grab Tooru's wrist as we both walks inside.

"It looks wider than outside.." Tooru commented again, impressed by the luxury design.

I just smiles and showed him the way to papa's weapon room

"Alright... You can choose any weapon you like... then we'll try if it's actually fits you" I spoke as I walk in.