Chapter 65: Backstory

⚠️‼️TW: Chapter contains stabbing, blood, guns, knives, threating, ropes, hitting, violence, gun shots‼️⚠️

{3rd person POV}

It was currently lunch as the students take the chance to rest.

"Are you sure you're okay telling us this?" Isagi asked in concern.

"Yeah... We don't want to make you scared..." Chigiri exclaim.

Iqram smiles softly at them.

"I already told you all it's alright..." he exclaim and look up at the sky.

"It all happened when I was 3.... Me and my Nii-san got kidnapped by my dad'z enemy when we're asleep..."

"What about your sister?"

"They did try to take her too but... my parents manage to safe her beforehand... It took them 4 days to get us and by the day where we're finally free... my trauma happened to overcome me.." Iqram exclaim.

FLASHBACK (11 years ago)

Time: 8:30 pm
Place: Abandoned Factory

"Remember to kill those fucking brats right after Karasuma found us.. It seems like he doesn't want to surrender...." a rusky voice spoke.

While the adults were having their 'meeting', a 3-year-old Iqram was crying while getting hugged by a 5-year old Iqbal with bruises covering their body.

As for a 5-year-old, Iqbal's really mature in handling situations.

"Iqram... wants to *hic* go homee..." Iqram cried, between his hiccups.

"I know... I know... I wanted to go home too... But we need to stay strong until papa and mama saved us..." Iqbal comfort.

But Iqram didn't listen and keep crying in his hold.

"Hey... Hey.. Stop crying... They'll hit you if you don't stop..." Iqbal yell-whispered, worrying they might beat them up again.

"Iqram w-want *hic* mama! Iqram want p-papa! I-Iqram misses t-them! Huwaaa" Iqram cried out, triggering the men.

"Tsk, he's crying again... You, go give him a beat" the leader order as the person walk up to the kids.

Iqbal had his teeth gritted as he glares at the guy, hugging Iqram.

"Move brat" the guy ordered.

"No! Go away! I'm not letting you hurt him again!" Iqbal yelled.

"I said move!" The guy yelled and kicks him away.

Iqbal yelps at the hard impact as he was sent flying.

Iqram gasped, watching his brother got kicked away.

"Bal-Nii! ACK!" Iqram yelps when he got kick, making him falls on the dirty floor.

"What I said about crying out loud you stupid shit?" The adult exclaim, lining up a rope.

He lift the neatly lined rope and landed a slash on Iqram.

Iqram screams in pain and cries louder.

"Shut up, brat!" The guy yell and hit him rougher.

"No! Stop!" Iqbal yell and tackled him onto the ground.

The guy groans in pain and snap his head at Iqbal.

Iqbal who rushed to Iqram, hugs him tightly while panting heavily.

"Why you little!" The guy exclaim and march up to the boys, lifting the rope up.