Chapter 24: Suspicious

{3rd person POV}

"What? Your brother-in-law has a stalker?" Isagi repeated.

The group were currently having lunch together at their usual spot without having any bullies around.

"Just call him Oikawa... It's fine... And yes... It just a hunch though" Iqram reply, looking down at his bento.

"A hunch?" Bachira asked, tilting his head.

Iqram nods.

"But... It's impossible... Your surname is quite famous... I'm sure they know about Oikawa-san's status..." Chigiri exclaim.

"I agree with Chigiri... They must be wishing death... No one's take what's belong to the Jelavics..." Kunigami exclaim.

"What do you mean?" Isagi asked.

"I heard rumours that anyone takes what's belong to the Jelavics, they would get killed.." Kunigami whispered, making the boys shivers.

"I-Is that true, I-Iqram?" Bachira asked while sweat dropped.

Iqram blinks at them with a slight frown.

"Where did you hear that?..." he asked.

"The teachers and students around... Including my parents" Kunigami reply.

Iqram hums and look back at his bento.

"Well... Half of it sounds true and half of it sound wrong" Iqram reply calmly and eat his lunch.

"W-What do you mean by half of it is true?..." Kira butt in.

"My dad did execute people who deserves it... And most of them are guilty.. So he show no mercy and kill them" Iqram reply.

"Brr... Remind me to not borrow your stuff without permission" Bachira exclaim, hugging himself.

Iqram just laughs as the others follows except for a certain whitehead.

Kira got his bottom lip bitten as he look down at his bento.

"Kira? Kiraaa... Are you okay?" Chigiri call out, snapping Kira out of his thoughts.

He looked up with a chuckle.

"S-Sorry... I were just thinking about the upcoming game.." Kira reply nervously while rubbing his nape.

Chigiri doesn't seems to buy it but shrugs it off and listens to Bachira's nonsense story.

Kira sighs and looks at Iqram who was listening to Bachira carefully.

'I don't know if I should tell you, Iqram... I don't want our friendship to ruined just because of my sister's doings...' Kira thought with a worried face.

With Oikawa

"Hah? You're getting what now?" Kasamatsu asked.

"I think someone's stalking me..." Oikawa muttered, poking his bento with hischopsticks.

"Why do you think that?"

"First, I received a box with new outfit inside... I thought it was from my fiancee but she said it wasn't her... I mean... She's kinda right... She's been busy those whole week... There's no way she have time to buy me one... Even if she have time, she will most likely to bring me to a mall or something..."

Kasamatsu just listens and nods every sentence Oikawa told him.

"And just yesterday, I received another box but with bunch of polaroids of me... What makes it terrifying is that, all of those polaroids were drawn big hearts on my face and scribbled (N/N)-Chan's..."