Chapter 37: Phonecall

{3rd person POV}

It was currently the weekends.

Oikawa who was still fighting with (F/N), didn't stop thinking of a way to make it up to her at the balcony.

Soon, he heard footstep inside.

He turns around and was met with (F/N) who was searching something inside her sling bag.

"(N/N)-Chan? Sweetie? You're going out? I thought weekends are your off day?" Oikawa asked.

But (F/N) didn't spare any glances at him and sling her bag on the shoulder.

Oikawa sighs in defeat and scratches his nape.

"Look... I'm very sorry for what I've done back then, okay? I told you it wasn't-"

"Keep an eye on Iqram... Me and Damian won't be home until midnight" (F/N) spoke and makes her way to the door, following with Damian behind.

"E-Eh? B-But where are you going, hunny? At least let me know" Oikawa exclaim, catching up to her.

(F/N) didn't bother to even answer nor look at Oikawa as she just continue wearing her heels.

Oikawa just watches her and cleanches his fist.

"(N/N)-Chan... Can I at least.... Have a... hug?.." Oikawa asked, hoping for an answer.

(F/N) froze for a moment.

"(N/N)-Chan?" Oikawa called.

(F/N) on the otherhand didn't react anything and walks out, leaving Oikawa hanging.

Upon receiving the harsh respond, Oikawa got his mouth gapped a little.

"Oikawa..." Damian called as he turns to him.

"She's still need time to think... And if you're wondering where we're going, we're going for a meeting somewhere far-"

"Damian!"

"Oop- There goes my name... I'll keep her safe, Oikawa... Be careful.." Damian bidded and walks out.

Oikawa just stood there, frozen.

"Is she that mad at me?..." he muttered.

Little did he know, a tear slide down his cheek.

Sometimes later

"(F/N)'s mad at you?..."

"She didn't even bother to look in my eyes, Iwa-Chan... She... completely ignoring me..." Oikawa spoke through the phone.

"What the hell did you done this time? I know (F/N) isn't that type to get pissed so easily" Iwaizumi reply on the otherside.

"Well I-"

"Oikawa-Nii! I can't reach the cereal!" Iqram interrupted.

"Ah, wait a sec, Iwa-Chan..." Oikawa exclaim as he puts down the phone.

A minute after, Oikawa's back online.

"Alright, I'm back... As I was saying... I swear I didn't remember it happend.. It's like I was controlled by someone..." Oikawa spoke, leaning on the couch.

"I don't know... It's hard to believe..."

"Do you think I cheated on her, Iwa-Chan?"

"Hah?! I didn't say that! Shittykawa! I knew you long enough... And I know you wouldn't dare to do so..." Iwaizumi exclaim, making Oikawa chuckles.

"Thanks, Iwa-Chan... But still... I can't stand her like that..." Oikawa stated with a sad tone, patting Iqram's head as he sat down on the floor, watching TV while eating.