Chapter 62: Caught

{3rd person POV}

"Make sure you all submit your assigments by next week... I'll see you all again" a voice spoke as they make their way out.

"Finally! Break time!" Oikawa exclaim, stretching his arms.

His moment was interrupted when Kasamatsu stood up from his seat, gathering his books in his grip.

"Hm? Leaving so soon?" Oikawa asked, as Kasamatsu knock the books on the table to arrange them.

Kasamatsu didn't respond and walk off, leaving Oikawa behind.

"Yoo... What's up with Kasa? Are you two fighting?" Imayoshi asked, confused by Kasamatsu's odd attitude.

"You ask me? Like hell I know" Oikawa reply and sighs.

He then started to pack his things and runs off, catching up with Kasamatsu.

After arriving at the busy hallway, Oikawa scanned his surroundings for a certain raven.

He then spotted Kasamatsu by his locker, putting someone inside.

"Kasamatsu!" Oikawa called and runs up to Kasamatsu.

Kasamatsu glances at the source and look back at his locker.

Oikawa raised his eyebrow, leaning on the locker beside Kasamatsu's.

"Hey... What's with you? Did I do something?" Oikawa asked.

Kasamatsu ignores him and closes his locker door.

As he was about to turn around, Oikawa grab him by the arm.

"Yo, dude! C'mon! Talk to me will ya?-"

"Hands off me" Kasamatsu ordered, slapping Oikawa's hand away.

This make Oikawa narrowed his eyes.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Leave me alone... And for the record... I don't want to get involve anything about you anymore... Not with a fucking cheater... Until you realize your mistake and I'll consider my forgiveness.. For the time being, just act like we're strangers..." Kasamatsu spat and walks off, leaving Oikawa froze in place.

He gritted his teeth in anger and click his tongue in annoyance.

At Rakuzan Jr.High

It was currently lunch as the students wandering around the school for a break.

"Ne, ne, Iqram-Chan! I heard that your sister is coming over to give a safety speech!" Bachira spoke.

"She is? I mean, I do know about the talk but I never thought it's gonna be (N/N)-Nee..." Iqram exclaim, tilting his head.

"Ooh! I'm so excited to see her with my own eyes!" Chigiri cheered, cleanching his fists in excitement.

Iqram just smiles at them, watching the group talking and eating with eachother.

After that, the speaked went off.

"Attention all Jr.High students... Please make your attendence to the gym 3 for our talk in 20 minutes... I repeat... attention.."

"Oop- There goes the speaker" Kunigami spoke as they packed up.

"Ah, I forgot to bring my notebook... I need to rush to my locker really quick!" Iqram exclaim and runs off.

"I'm going with you then! Isagi! Save our spot yeah?" Bachira bidded and catches up with Iqram.

Right after they all went inside the school building, a certain mercedes pull up at the school parking.