Chapter 75: Him

{3rd person POV}

"Oh really?.."

"Sweetie... Don't you pity him? At least give him a visit..."

"...."

"Sorry but I have to hang up now, mama... I have work to handle... Bye"

"(F/N)- Wai-"

Before Irina could finish her sentence, (F/N) already hang up.

She sighs and stares at Irina's contact on the phone.

"Tok tok"

"Come in.."

The door pushed opened, revealing a certain redhead from the otherside.

"(F/N)? Is everything okay? You took awhile answering Irina-san's call" Akashi asked as he makes his way inside.

(F/N) looks away and stood up from the bed.

"I'm fine, Sei... Thanks for asking..." she reply and makes her way to the bathroom.

Akashi watches her leave in concern and follows her.

(F/N) stops infront of the sink and rubs her hair.

Akashi who was watching her from the door entrance, decided to come inside.

"You know, (F/N)... Your new hairstyle looks good on you... Although, I'm kinda sad that you have to cut your beautiful long hair..." Akashi commented, lifting a straid of (F/N)'s hair.

" Akashi commented, lifting a straid of (F/N)'s hair

BEFORE

AFTER

(F/N) smiles a little at his statement.

"I know, Sei... But I want to change and escape myself from this hurtful reality... Especially... what had happened between us two.."

"You and Oikawa huh?"

(F/N) didn't reply and look down.

"Talking about Tooru... I've got some news about him from mama earlier..."