Chapter 22: Tutoring

{3rd person POV}

"Thank you for the ride, Damian" Iqram thanked after he and his friends got dropped off infront of the condo entrance.

"You're welcome, Iqram-sama... Be careful on your way to the apartment... Oikawa-sama will be joining you guys in a bit" Damian stated as he drove off.

Iqram watches the car drive away while waving his hand goodbye.

He then turns around with a smile.

"Alright! Let's go in!" He cheered.

"Thanks for inviting me here, Iqram" Kunigami thanked.

"It's no problem, Kunigami! The mire the merrier! Besides, I don't mind having more companies" Iqram reply as he started to walk inside with the others following behind.

"Woah... I thought you lived in a mansion, Iqram.." Isagi asked as they were waiting for the elevator.

"I do but we're tired living in huge houses growing up so yeah" Iqram reply.

"Well the condo seems luxury enough to be honest" Chigiri spoke.

Soon, they all step inside the elevator and went to the apartment floor.

"Alright, we're here... Let me scan the card for a moment" Iqram exclaim as he grab the card holder he hang on his neck.

"Oh so that's what the card is used for" Kira pointed out as Iqram scanned the card.

The gate opens up with a beep.

Iqram pull the gate open and twist the doorknob.

"Please make yourself at home" Iqram exclaim as his friends walk in.

"Uwahh! Your apartment is so neatly arranged!" Kira cheered.

"Yeah! It's so big as a condo apartment!" Isagi spoke after.

"Guys! There's a pool!" Bachira cheered as he look though the large window beside the balcony glass door.

Iqram just smiles at his friends excitement and went put his bag down.

"You guys stay here while I get my study things" Iqram spoke, pointing at a certain direction with his thumb.

"Go ahead, Iqram... I'll keep an eye on them" Kunigami exclaim as Iqram started to walk away.

After Iqram brought his stuff, they sat around the round coffee table and started studying.

"Iqram! Iqram! How do we solve this?" Bachira asked, pushing his worksheet at him.

Iqram who just finish teaching Kira how to calculate the answer, turns to him and scanned the question.

"Ah, this... You need to place the X and Y with the numbers in brackets.. So replace the X with 6 and replace the Y with 5.. Then you'll get your answer after you multiplied it" Iqram spoke.

Bachira nods and try to solve it.

"Iqram.. Am I doing it right?" Chigiri asked, showing Iqram his worksheet.

Iqram observes his calculation one by one then smiles.

"Good job, Chigiri! You done it!" He cheered, clapping his hands together.

Chigiri smiles and bring his paper back.

"Well I couldn't to it without your help" he reply as Iqram giggles.

Not so long, the door pushed open.

This gained the students's attention as they watches someone walk inside.