Chapter 6: New friends

{3rd person POV}

"Alright... I'll get going now.. Are you sure you can pick Iqram up?.." (F/N) asked before she went inside the car.

"I'm 100% sure, Sweetpie... Besides it's my chance to bound with him.." Oikawa reply, pouting.

(F/N) giggles and peck Oikawa on the lips.

"Be careful okay?" She bid and get inside the car.

Oikawa waves goodbye as the car started to drove out.

He then sighs and went back to their condo apartment.

"Uwah! It's so exhausting! 2 more hours until Iqram-Chan got back to school" he exclaim as he plop down the sofa.

He then drift his gaze at the kusarigama on the coffee table.

He push himself forward and grab it.

"No matter how much I practice, I still can't seem to use it properly..." he exclaim, stares at the kusarigama in his grip.

He then sweat dropped, recalling the time he tried to use it.

"I end up broke some of the machines and funitures inside there..." he muttered.

He sighs and stood up as he makes his way near the balcony.

He leans onto the rails and look down at the relaxing blue swimming pool not so far from their apartment floor.

"I never thought there's gonna be any swimming pools here" he mumble.

An idea popped out in his head.

"I think I'll relax at the swimming pool in the meantime.." he exclaim and rushes inside to change.

Not so long after, he arrived at the swimming pool in his long sleeve swimsuit where it covers all of his body to avoid people see his scars.

"Ahh.. It's been so long since I come to an actual pool besides the school's one.." he exclaim and puts his things down at the chair near the edge of the pool.

"Alright... I've set the alarm.. Now let's get splashing!" He cheered and make his way to the edge.

He sat down and push his body inside the cool water slowly.

He sigh in relieve and leans on the pool wall with his head lifted up.

"This is way more refreshing than I ever expected" he exclaim, closing his eyes.

After a while relaxing, he cupped the water and splash it into his face.

"Bleh- It taste weird" he exclaim, sticking his tongue out in disgust.

He then decided to dive inside and went back up due to lack of oxygen.

He pants and push his wet bangs up.