Chapter 40: Notice

{3rd person POV}

"H-Huh?... Jelavić... sama?.." Reena cooed in mix shock and panic.

"Hm? Yes, that's me... Your calls bothered me and Tooru's alone time... What is your business with my fiancé, Kira-san? You seem too excited when I pick up the phone earlier" (F/N) reply and leaning on the bedboard, stroking Oikawa's hair as he was still asleep while hugging her waist.

Oikawa snuzzles his face onto her lap as (F/N) giggles at the view.

"You really thought my Tooru picked up, huh?"

Reena just laughs nervously in respond.

"Hahaha... I-I've must called the w-wrong number! I was a-actually calling for my... my... friend! Yeah! Me and him always f-flirt with eachother!" Reena lied.

(F/N) hums in reply, twirling Oikawa's hair with her index finger.

"Hm~ I don't know that he also threaten you to stay away and never contacted him ever again-"

"Ah, yes mom! Sorry Jelavić-sama! My mom's calling! Nice talking to you!" Reena interrupted in panic.

As soon she was about to end the call, (F/N) spoke something that make her froze.

"Tomorrow, my office, 8.00 sharp... I need to discuss something with you, Kira Reena" she spoke in a serious tone.

(F/N) smirked and end the call.

She reported Reena's contact and delete her number.

"Mmm... Who's that... (N/N)-Chan?..." Oikawa asked, stirring from his sleep.

(F/N) looks down and smiles.

Shs then place his phone on the nightstand and kiss him on the head.

"Just my client... It seems like she got our numbers mixed up and end up calling from your phone..." (F/N) lied and increasing Oikawa's soft brown hair.

Oikawa hums and continue sleeping.

(F/N) laughs nervously.

"Just how long you're gonna sleep, hunny?" She asked, sweat dropped.

"Mmm... 5 more minutes..."

"You said that 10 minutes ago, sweetie..."

Oikawa just groans, not wanting to get up.

"Tooru... I know you want to cling onto me all the time but I still need to do breakfast..." (F/N) exclaim and tries to get Oikawa off her.

"Mmm... Nooo.... Don't gooo... Stay here with mee..." Oikawa whines, pulling (F/N) back on the bed.

"Tooru, hunny... Please let go..."

"No... No... Cuddle mee..."

As (F/N) was about to give in, the door slammed open.

The couple jolts in surprise and turns to the source.

They were met with Iqram who was making his way towards Oikawa as he jumped.

"ACK!-"

"Wakey! Wakey! It's already 9! You promised me you'll train volleyball with me, Oikawa-Nii!!" He cheered, laying on top Oikawa.

Oikawa who was holding his pain, just smiles nervously at Iqram.

"Iqram-Chan... I still remember... But please be aware that you're... heavy..." Oikawa exclaim as Iqram just tilted his head.

(F/N) just laughs at the two.

Damian who was placing down the dishes, noticed (F/N)'s walking out.

"Look who's finally awake" he greeted.