Chapter 42: Warning

{3rd person POV}

Oikawa let out a sigh and rests his chin on the desk.

"You seemed exhausted today... Even though we don't have any PE..." Kasamatsu stated, glancing at Oikawa.

"Indeed I am..."

"What did you even do?" Kasamatsu asked, eyebrow raised.

Oikawa jolts and started to blush.

"Y'know... 'That'..." he muttered, barried his face onto the desk.

"Figured... Since you're wearing a turtleneck... again..."

"She didn't go easy with the marks..." he mumbled.

"Expected"

"K-Kasamatsu!" Oikawa jolts, lifting his head up with his blush darken.

Kasamatsu just laughs while Oikawa started to pout.

Soon, a group of girls approached their seats.

"Hey boys! You're down for a drink? There's this one famous bar just opened not so far in town" a girl with medium redhead asked, pointing her thumb behind.

"Sure, I'm down" Kasamatsu reply.

"And you, Oikawa?"

Oikawa flinches and sweat dropped.

"Oh.. um.. I don't think I can step into those... My fianceé prohibited me to... Sorry..." he reply, scratching his cheek.

"Oh c'mon! It's gonna be this once! Half of the class are going" the same girl exclaim.

"U-Um... Well... I don't think I can handle hard drinks..."

"You won't know if you haven't try it" another girl spoke.

Oikawa gulps.

"Etto-"

"Join us, dude! It's gonna be fun! Trust me!" Another guy spoke from above the duo's seat, making they all look up.

"Um.. I don't know..."

"Are you serious right now? Kasamatsu-kun! Tell him" the girl earlier demanded, pointing at the hesistating Oikawa.

"Leave him alone... If he hesistate to go, then it's fine... No need to force him..." Kasamatsu exclaim.

The girl sighs in defeat, following with sudden whispers around the group.

Upon feeling bad turning down the girl's invitation, Oikawa spoke.

"I-I guess I could ask my fianceé if I could... go..." he exclaim, scratching his head.

The gjrl's frown turns into a smile, hearing Oikawa's respond.

"Great! I'll send the location in the groupchat!" The girl exclaim as she and the group walk off.

Oikawa sighs after the girls are out of sight.

"Y'know you don't have to force yourself to go somewhere you're unsure about it.." Kasamatsu exclaim.

Oikawa just flashes a small smile at him and stood up, slinging his backpack.

"It's alright... I feel bad turning down her invitation... Besides, I always reject anyone's invitation for something and... you're gonna be there so I could count on you to look after me.." Oikawa reply, watching Kasamatsu stood up.

"What are you? A kid who needs a babysitter?" Kasamatsu joked with a teasing look.

Oikawa chuckles and slaps Kasamatsu's arm.