Chapter 9: Jealousy much

{3rd person POV}

"Yahoo!~ Iqram-Chan~" the person greeted, placing their right arm on the car window.

The boys beside Iqram had their eyes widen in shock at the sudden view.

A Tesla pulled out infront of them.

"Ah, Oikawa-Nii" Iqram called while making his way to the parked car.

"(N/N)-Chan just got back so I could use the car" Oikawa sang, pressing the open button.

While waiting for the door to lift up, he turns towards the boys at the stairs.

"See you guys after the weekends, Bachi! Isa! Kira!" Iqram bid with a wave as he got inside.

After the door closes, Oikawa rolls back up the window and drove away.

The three who was waving back at Iqram, turns at the shocked boys beside them.

"Commoner huh?" Bachira teased with a grin.

Raichi snapped his head towards him with an embarassed blush.

"S-Shut it! It's not my fault he act like one!" He exclaim, still denying the fact.

"So... Iqram-Chan.." Oikawa called as Iqram hums in reply, looking up at him.

"What's happening back there? I saw you're surrounded by some boys... Are they bullying you?" Oikawa asked out of the blue.

"Not all of them... It's nothing serious I promise... It's just a misunderstanding.." Iqram reply with a small smile, leaning onto the seat.

Oikawa who glances at Iqram by the car mirror on the middle, sweat dropped.

"W-Well... I haven't make dinner yet and your sister is resting at the apartment... What do you wanna eat? We can takeaway and eat together" Oikawa asked, trying to brighten Iqram's mood.

"Anything's fine, Oikawa-Nii"

"You sure? I heard that there's a new restaurant had just opened recently... Wanna try that?"

Iqram who was looking outside, just shrugs.

"That sounds good" he reply.

Oikawa sighs and focused on the driving.

"Maybe I shouldn't have brought it up" he muttered to himself.

Not so long, Oikawa parked the car as he unbuckled his seatbelt.

"Alright, we're here.. C'mon" Oikawa spoke up.

Iqram obeys and get out of the car not without bringing along his tablet.

When the both of them stepped inside, they were met with a long line waiting at the counter.

"Woah... No wonder it's cramped..." Oikawa commented as they get in line.

While waiting, Oikawa shift his gaze down at Iqram who's occupied watching  a volleyball match with his air pods on.

He smiles a little and pat Iqram on the head.

Iqram paid no mind and lean his body on Oikawa's.

Oikawa place his hand on Iqram's other arm and turns on his phone.

He then snap a picture from above and type "Waiting to order with @J._IQ" then posted it in his instagram story.

Oikawa giggles and stayed occupied with his phone while waiting.

After a few minutes of waiting, they finally get to order.

"Good evening! Welcome to Bentonise! What may I help you?" A lady greeted with a smile.