Chapter 17: Approvements

{3rd person POV}

"I'm home.." (F/N) greeted as she walks inside the apartment.

"Ah, welcome home, babe... I just finish making dinner" Oikawa greeted as he walk out of the kitchen while wiping his hands.

"Thank you so much, sugarplum... Even though it's suppose to be my responsibility as a future wife" (F/N) spoke and kissed Oikawa.

After a good 5 seconds, they both pull away as Oikawa flashes a smile at her.

"It's alright... Really... I insisted on doing it... You worked so hard, babe..." Oikawa respond as (F/N) giggles.

As (F/N) was about to walk, Oikawa spoke.

"Oh, um, honey" he called, making (F/N) stops her tracks.

"Hm?"

"Thank you for buying me a new outfit but you shouldn't have to..." Oikawa thanked.

"Huh? What outfit? I didn't bought you anything"

Upon hearing her answer, making Oikawa tilt his head in confusion.

"Eh? I thought you're the one who bought me a pair of shorts and a hooded tee"

"What hooded tee? Tooru, I swear I didn't bought you anything... Really.. I've been busy these past week and I haven't have the time for online surveys" she reply.

This make Oikawa a little shock.

"W-What?.. Then who could it be?" Oikawa cooed.

"Maybe one of your friends back in Miyagi?"

"N-No.. I asked them already and they give me a negative answer"

"Then.. Have you tried calling mama and papa to see if they know about this?"

"I... didn't have the guts to... call them... It's just a small matter... I shouldn't be bothering them"

(F/N) looks at the box beside the couch and hums.

"You sure it got the correct address?"

"Y-Yeah.. It even stated my name on it"

"Well it's obviously aren't from both Yumi and your mom..."

Oikawa gulps as he started to get nervous.

(F/N) who sensed his bloodlust, walk up to him and holds his arm.

Oikawa snapped out of it and look down at his gripped arm.

"It's nothing to worry about, okay? Maybe some mixed up happens... Don't panic, sugarplum.. I mean, it's just a box... It won't be happening again after this" (F/N) comfort and peck his cheek.

Oikawa bit his lip in hesitation and nods.

(F/N) smiles and make her way to their shared bedroom.

Oikawa look down with a sigh and lift his left hand, staring at the golden ring with (F/N)'s name on by his ring finger.