Chapter 56: Starve

{3rd person POV}

"I-I did what?.." Oikawa cooed in shock.

"What I've said" (F/N) exclaim bluntly.

Oikawa looks down and falls on his knees.

"I-I did that?... I really d-did that?.." he stuttered, eyes staring at the floor.

"There's no point of lying, Tooru... Everything happened... And... I can't lie that I hate you of what you had said and done to me" (F/N) stated calmly.

Upon hearing her statement, Oikawa shot his head up and hold both of (F/N)'s legs.

"(N-N/N)-Chan! N-No! Don't hate me please! I-I'm sorry! I-I swear I didn't m-mean it to happened! I wasn't myself! Y-You know I won't do such things!" Oikawa stuttered, worried if (F/N) loses her trust on him.

(F/N) didn't reply as she just stares down at the crying Oikawa.

"Please, (N/N)-Chan! I-I don't want to loose you! B-Believe me! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry of what I-I did to you! I'm so fucking sorry!" Oikawa beg out loud, leaning his forehead on (F/N)'s leg while crying loudly.

(F/N) keep staring at him and sighs.

"Tooru-"

"I-I swear I'll make it up to you! J-Just tell me what d-do you want me to do! I-I'll be willing to d-do so!" Oikawa interrupted.

"Tooru, listen-"

"J-Just tell me! What do you w-want me to do?! C-Cuff me up to a p-pole?! Starve myself for the f-following months?! Lock me inside the-"

"Oikawa! Stop!" (F/N) yelled out, holding his shoulders.

Upon hearing his surname got call instead of his usual first name, Oikawa froze.

He watches as tears started to flood (F/N)'s eyes, soft blue eyes staring down a pair of brown ones.

"What do you think I am?! I'm not a monster to ask you to such things! Please! Listen to me at least!" (F/N) yelled as she pants.

Oikawa just sat there frozen, shocked by her sudden outburst.

(F/N) took a shaky deep breath and kneel down.

"I may have said that I hate you after what you have done and said to me... but that doesn't mean I'm not giving you another chance okay?... So stop thinking that I'm gonna ask you to do those ridiculous things just to satisfied me..." she exclaim, eyes staring deeply into Oikawa's.

Oikawa bit his bottom lip, trying to hold back his tears.

"I-I'm sorry... I'm s-sorry... Please forgive me..." Oikawa muttered as (F/N) pulls him into a hug.

"There... There... It's all on the past..." she whispered, placing kisses on Oikawa's head as she increase it.

After the two calmed down, they both cuddles on their king sized bed with Oikawa being the little spoon.

(F/N) could tell how scared Oikawa was having thoughts of him loosing his saviour and lover by how tight he holds her small body.

(F/N) just hush him gently while humming her lullaby to the sobbing and hiccuping Oikawa the whole time.

"Hey, Tooru"

"Y-Yeah?"

"Mind if I ask you something?.."

"D-Depends..."

"..."

Upon hearing no respond from (F/N), Oikawa look up only to meet with her soft lips crashing into his.