Chapter 58: Bad feeling

{3rd person POV}

Damian let out a sigh and stares at his blank laptop screen.

"I have a bad feeling about something... But what it is?.." he asked himself.

As he just place his laptop down on the table beside his bed, yelling could be heard.

He startled a bit and opens the door, peaking his head out.

"NO! Let go of me! Get off me!!" He heard (F/N) yelled.

Damian frowns as he observes the tone.

"What's up with those two?.. Don't tell me they're fighting again..." he cooed.

"Oh so you wanted the hard way? Fine!" Another yell echoed that belong to Oikawa.

This makes Damian more curious.

"Oikawa?" He cooed.

"NO! LET GO! DAMIAN! DAMI-" he then heard (F/N) scream for help, triggered him.

"(F/N)? (F/N)!" Damian called and immediately rushes towards their shared bedroom.

Damian had his eyes widen as soon his eyes landed on the view infront of him, after he slam the door open.

He watches as Oikawa shakily turns his head around with his shock face.

"Get off her you pervert!!" Damian yelled and punch Oikawa on the face hardly.

Oikawa yelps and landed on the floor, holding his swallon cheek.

Damian pants as he immediately shield (F/N) with his muscular arm.

(F/N) pants heavily and hugs Damian's arm that was infront of her.

"Ugh... Dang that stings..." Oikawa cooed, sliding his thumb on the corner of his lips.

"The heck are you trying to do to her?..." Damian asked with a disgusted tone.

"Tch, none of your business... We were having fun until you decided to ruin it..." Oikawa reply rudely and stood up.

"Fun? What part of it is fun!? Y-You're trying rape me!" (F/N) protested, angry tears sliding down her cheek.

"Your fault for dressing something too revealing... Now if you excuse me, I want to take a relaxing shower..." he exclaim and grab his towel on the rack.

"Thanks for the punch, tough guy... Now my handsome face is ruined.." Oikawa spokd and make his way inside the bathroom.

As soon a click was heard, (F/N) burst into tears.

Damian click his tongue at him and turns to the crying (F/N).

"It's alright now... I'm here to protect you at all cost..." Damian spoke gently.

"I-I'm so scared h-he might actually did it... *hic* H-He took the advantage to r-rape me in my sick condition... *hic* I-I don't know what makes him like t-this" (F/N) stuttered.

Damian just watches her in pity and pats her head with his free arm since the other was hugged tightly by (F/N).

"The real T-Tooru *hic* just appears l-last night... And now, i-it's the opposite of him again... *hic* What is going o-on with him? I-I want my innocent *hic* and s-sweet Tooru back.." (F/N) stuttered again.

"I'll see what I can do... Now please stop crying or your fever will be extended to a longer period..." Damian exclaim and wipe her tears.

(F/N) listens and nods.

Soon, the bathroom door opened, triggered the two.

Damian wrap his arms around (F/N) and pulls her into a hug, protecting her at the same time while eyeing Oikawa's every movement with a glare.