Chapter 38: Cookies

{3rd person POV}

Oikawa sighs and walks out from their shared bedroom.

'Where is she?... It's already 1 am...' Oikawa thought, glancing at his watch.

As soon he arrive at the living room, he was met with an asleep Iqram on the couch with the TV still turned on.

Oikawa smiles and shakes his head.

He turns off the TV and walk up to Iqram as he picks him up.

Oikawa was surprised when Iqram didn't even stirred from his sleep.

He walks towards Iqram's room and place him down as he tuck him nicely.

He place a kiss on his forehead and walks out not without closing the door.

As soon he stepped out of the hallway, the door suddenly opens.

This make Oikawa froze in place as he watches 2 figures making their way inside.

(F/N) who just took off her heel, jolts in surprise when she saw Oikawa stood still not so far.

She then looks away and walks inside, passing Oikawa.

"Hey wait" Oikawa called out, holding her wrist.

(F/N) froze in place as she remains silence.

"(N/N)-Chan... Please... Let's talk..." Oikawa begged.

"..."

"Please... We can talk about this... I'm tired seeing you like this...."

(F/N) didn't reply and pulls her wrist away from his grip, continue walking towards their shared bedroom.

Oikawa just lets her, watching her slam the door shut.

Damian who was standing behind Oikawa, placing his hand on Oikawa's shoulder.

"You can fix this..." he exclaim and makes his way inside his room.

Oikawa bit his bottom lip and cleanches his fist.

He took a deep breath and makes his way to the cabinet.

"I hope what Irina-san said will worked out..." Oikawa muttered, looking inside.

(F/N) who changed into her pj's, sits down on the bed with her phone.

Mama💕

I'm sure he doesn't really did it, hunny

Have faith in him

Sweetness (F/N)💖

I don't know ma...

It really broke my heart seeing him with her without my knowledge...

Mama💕

Oh sweetie

You know Tooru more than us

You do know Tooru love you the most right?

Have a small talk with him

I'm sure it can be solved

Sweetness (F/N)💖

I guess..

(F/N) just stares at Irina's messages.

'How could I gonna forgive him that easily?... He's seeing other people behind my back...' shs thought, grip the phone tighter.

Soon, the door clicked opened.

(F/N) was snapped out of her thoughts and turns at the source.

She was met with Oikawa who was peaking his head inside.

"H-Hey, hun... Can I come in? Please?" Oikawa asked.

(F/N) glares at him.

"Get. Out." She demanded.

But Oikawa didn't even move an inch.

"Get out, Tooru..." she exclaim, standing up.

Oikawa remains silents and opens the door wider.

"I said get out!-" (F/N) cut off when her eyes landed on something on Oikawa's hand.

It was a plate of her favourite cookies with a glass of strawberry milk on the tray.

"W-Wha..."

"I-I made these while you're gone today... I know how much you like having your cookie time before bed..." Oikawa exclaim, closing the door behind.

Oikawa then took a deep breath and slowly step forward.

"Hunny, let's talk about this... Please... I hate seeing you avoiding me like that..." Oikawa persuade as he slowly make it a meter away from (F/N).

(F/N) looks down, fist cleanched tightly.

"Let's talk slowly, kay? I admitted that I'm at fault here but... You need to trust me... Please... I-I don't wanna lose you.." Oikawa exclaim, reaching out his hand.

As his hand reached (F/N) face, he tuck her hair behind her ear.

"Hunny?... Can you at least let me... stood for myself?... I know you're angry at me of what had happened back at the cafeteria... All I need is your trust for me, okay? I swear I won't lie anything..." Oikawa exclaim, increasing her cheek with his palm and thumb.

He could feel (F/N)'s body shaking, following with tears flooding in her eyes.

"Y-You idiot..." she muttered, wiping her tears with both of her hands.

Oikawa hesistate but step closer and pulls her into a hug.

"I'm sorry I hurted your feelings, sweetpie... I'm so sorry..." Oikawa whispered, increasing (F/N)'s hair while the other holding the tray.

(F/N) didn't fought back as she was too busy crying, leaning onto Oikawa's hold.

After the two of them calmed down, they both sat down on the bed with their hands intertwined tightly.

Oikawa who was watching (F/N) stares down at the cookies, decided to pick one up and break a piece.

(F/N) blinks when she saw a piece of cookie infront of her eyes.

She looks up and was met with Oikawa's smiling face.

"Here... Eat up when it still warm..." Oikawa exclaim.

(F/N) smiles a little and eats it.

"So... you ready?.." Oikawa asked.

(F/N) who was still munching, looks down.

She swallow it and stayed silent for a moment.

She tighten her grip on her shorts and sigh.

"Go ahead... I'm... all ears..." (F/N) exclaim, avoiding eye contact.

"Alright... It's okay if you don't want to look at me right now... As long as you hear my words... I'm cool with it..." Oikawa exclaim, rubbing his thumb on (F/N)'s hand.

(A/N: IT'S SHORT- IK- My eyes are hurting and started to get red so bad-🚮 IT STINGS I SWEAR-)