Chapter 7: Girlfriend

"Anyways Jelavić, what club are you in?" Isagi ask, walking down the hallway with the other three.

"I'm still haven't decide yet... But I was planning to join the volleyball club... What about you?" Iqrama asked back.

"We all are in the soccer team, Mr. Cha ching!" Bachira cheered, walking backwards.

Iqram sweat dropped at the nickname given.

"Mr. Cha ching?" He cooed.

Kira sighs and waves his hand in front of Iqram.

"Ignore him... He always give ridiculous nicknames" Kira exclaim.

"I see" Iqram reply and look back forward.

Right after then, Iqram's phone rang.

He stops his tracks and pull out his phone.

"Uwah! You have the lastest Iphone!? Cool!" Bachira cheered in excitement.

Isagi blushes slightly, hiding his excitement.

"Haha.. My mom bought for me so.." Iqram exclaim and look at the contact.

Mrs. Slay💕

Accept📞  Decline🚫  Voicemail📩

"Ryan?" Iqram cooed.

"Ryan? Who's that? Your friend?" Bachira asked.

"For god sake, Bachira.. Leave him alone" Kira scold.

"A-Ah, I don't mind actually.. By the way, it's my girlfriend" Iqram reply, leaving the three got their mouth hangs open.

Iqram shrugs and pick up.

"Hello-"

"IQRAM-CHAN!! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!" Ryania yell out from the otherside.

Iqram move his phone away from his ear due to the loudness.

He sweat dropped and bring back his phone, turning on the speaker.

"Haha... Please don't send me jumpscares like that again, Ryan... You startled me" Iqram exclaim.

"Well I'm your only jumpscare... Forever" Ryania exclaim.

Iqram could even imagine her proud smirk.

"Anyways, how's your life on your new school? Did someone bully you?"

"You're so straightforward.. Anyways, there isn't... yet.. but I manage to make a few friends" Iqram reply.

"Really!? Switch to video call now! I wanted to see them!"

Iqram chuckles and switch the call to a video one.

"Where are they?! Where?!" Ryania asked, as Iqram meet with her red eye looking through the camera.

"W-Woah, slow down... They're just right here-"

"Hello! You must me Mr. Cha ching's little girlfriend! I'm Bachira Meguru! Nice to meet you!" Bachira interrupted, stealing Iqram's phone away.

"Woah... You got a cute girlfriend, Iqram.. I'm Kira by the way" Kira commented as he squish closer to Bachira.

"Kira-san's right... She's really attractive... I'm Isagi..." Isagi exclaim as he squish closer to Bachira's otherside.