⚠️Chapter 27: Submissive⚠️

⚠️THIS CHAP CONTAINS NSFW‼️, COUNTDOWN, MASTURBATING, TEASING, MOMMY CALLING‼️, BEGGING ⚠️

⚠️IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE, PLEASE LEAVE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED⚠️

{3rd person POV}

"(N-N/N)-Chan... I-I don't know about this..." Oikawa stuttered, blushing messily.

"You sure? You seem excited down here though" (F/N) exclaim, moving one of her knee under Oikawa's hard member.

Oikawa jolts in surprise.

"Seems like you can't lie, darling~" (F/N) sang, smashing her lips onto Oikawa.

Oikawa moans in the tongue kiss, feeling good and pleasure.

After 10 seconds, they both pull away following with heavy pants.

"(N/N)-Chan-"

"Nuh-uh... Call me something else..."

"L-Like what?..."

"Hmm~ How about... mommy?" (F/N) suggested with a smirk.

Oikawa stares at her with pleased eyes and increase his wet lips.

"I want more... Please.. I want to taste you more, mommy..." Oikawa begged.

"Hmm?~ I can't seem to catch that~" (F/N) teased.

"I-I want more kisses, mommy... I want to taste you more... Please, mommy.. Please... I need your tongue to shove into mine... Please..." Oikawa begged again.

(F/N) smirks wider and leans closer.

"Aww~ My subby boy is craving for me~ How cute~ Well then~" (F/N) exclaim and smash her lip onto Oikawa's wet one.

Oikawa moans at the kiss, feeling his tongue got played by (F/N)'s.

A string of saliva started to slide down Oikawa's mouth.

Another 10 seconds later, they pull away.

Oikawa was panting so heavy while (F/N) just stares at him with hunger.

"(N/N)-Chan- Mfp-" Oikawa was interrupted when (F/N) smash her lips onto his again but this time, (F/N) planned to kiss him longer until Oikawa's out of breath.

While Oikawa was enjoying (F/N)'s taste, he could felt (F/N)'s knee started to move around his hard member.

Pleased tears started form as it slides down.

After 20 seconds of non-stop kissing, (F/N) finally pull away.

Oikawa pants heavily as he could, gulping some of his saliva in the process.

"Did I make you cry, subby boy?~" (F/N) sang, wiping Oikawa's tears.

"(N/N)-Chan's... so... tasty..." Oikawa exclaim, still panting.

(F/N) chuckles slightly and slowly sliding her index finger from Oikawa's torso, down to a certain place.

"What about we settle this problem right here?~" (F/N) exclaim, poking Oikawa's harden member.

Oikawa yelps at the sudden contact.

He then gulps and covered his mouth with his fist.

"I-I don't know, (N-N/N)-Chan... I-I'm nervous and s-scared..." Oikawa stuttered, eyes staring at (F/N)'s hungry soft blue eyes.

(F/N) shush him as she place her forehead on Oikawa's.

"No need to be scared, darling~ It's not gonna hurt at all~ All you will feel is pleasure and I'll make sure you comfortable~" (F/N) sang, kissing Oikawa's nose.