Chapter 21: Interruption

{3rd person POV}

Oikawa sighs in relief as his last period ends.

"Phew... Finally finish..." he muttered as he slam his head down in exhaustion.

"C'mon, Oikawa... It's only your first day" Kasamatsu exclaim with a chuckle.

"I didn't know Universities could be this exhausting.." Oikawa reply, face still slammed onto the table.

Kasamatsu laugh and pats his shoulder.

"Hury up or I'm leaving you"

"E-Eh?! Matte! Kasamatsu!" Oikawa cried and quickly packed up.

"Ha? I don't hear you" Kasamatsu tease, walking ahead.

"K-Kasamatsu! Don't leave me here!!" Oikawa cried and quickly catch up with him.

After they bid their goodbyes, Oikawa hopped on the bike and started to drive out to the company since he got out 45 minutes early.

As soon he arrive, he quickly make uis way inside to meet his lovely fianceé.

"Ano.. Is (F/N)-Chan inside?" He ask one of the secretary at the information desk.

"Ah, she is but she had a-"

"Alright thanks!" Oikawa thanked her and immediately jogs to (F/N)'s office.

"E-Eh?! Oikawa-sama! Please wait!-" the secretary call out in panic and chase after him.

Oikawa then arrive infront of the office door with a sign saying "Jelavić (F/N)".

As he twist the doorknob, the secretary who chase him call him up.

"Jelavić-sama is having an intervie-"

"Honey!~ I'm back!~" Oikawa greeted, pushing the door open with a smile.

But his excited face turns into a confuse one when his eyes landed on three people infront of him who was staring.

The secretary squecks in fear and pops behind the stunned Oikawa.

"I-I'm very sorry, Jelavić-sama! I t-tried to stop him but h-he didn't seem to heard me!" She apologize while bowing several times.

(F/N) laughs nervously and waves her off.

"No, no... It's fine.. I know how my fiancé is like... You may be excused, Mira" (F/N) shrug it off as the secretary walk out.

"E-Eh?.. Am I... interrupting something?.." Oikawa cooed, tilting his head innocently while pointing at the three infront.

Damian sighs and shakes his head while (F/N) just chuckle nervously.

"You are but I'll let it aside since you're my hubby, Tooru" (F/N) spoke as Oikawa grinned nervously.

"Haha... I see..." Oikawa exclaim as he makes his way beside (F/N)'s desk.

"What are you doing anyways?" He asked, picking up the file on her desk.

"I'm interviewing a new recuit until you barged in earlier" (F/N) stated calmly, pointing at the girl infront.

Oikawa turns at the source and was met with a certain white haired girl.

"Ah, you again" Oikawa exclaim, making (F/N) tilt her head.

"You two know eachother?" She asked.

"Not too much but she's one of Iqram friend's sister... We met two times before" Oikawa reply.

"Huh... I see.. Anyways, back to the interview Kira-san... May I know a little some about your family?" She asked.

Reena nods.

"I-I have a little brother that went to R-Rakuzan Private Jr. High and m-my parents are still healthy.. Thank you.." she spoke softly and glances at Oikawa.

Oikawa who was smiling the whole time, makes Reena looks away with a blush on her face.

"Alright... Moving on to the next question.." (F/N) continue asking.

Reena's mind were somewhere else ever since Oikawa appeared.

She suddenly went stuttering and couldn't focus on (F/N)'s questions right.

(F/N) sighs and leans on her chair.

She stares at the paper infront of her then at Reena.

Reena gulps at the intense aura.

She smiles and move her hand forward for a shake.

"Welcome to the company, Reena... I'll have Mira to show you your desk... You'll start at 8 am sharp until 6 in the evening" (F/N) stated as Reena shakes her hand.

"H-Hai..."

"Do you have any questions?"

"I-I don't... ma'am.."

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow Mrs. Reena" (F/N) exclaim as Reena excuse herself.

As soon she was about to grab the doorknob, the door suddenly pushed open.

Reena jolts in surprise as she was met with someone's torso.

"(N/N)-Chan!~ I bought us some ice cream!- Oh- Sorry Kira... Didn't see you there" Oikawa apologized and walks around her.

Reena who was still stunned, slowly make her way out.

She walks towards the bathroom and get inside one of the stalls.

She locked it and quickly slammed her body onto the wall, heads down.

She pants and slowly lift her right hand up to her face.

Not so long, she formed a smile.

"I-I touch him again.. I touch him again.." she muttered.

"Oh my god... I can't believe my beloved make contact with me.." she muttered again and increase her face with her palm.

She then stops.

"But..."

"It seems like someone's getting into our way..." she exclaim, cleanching her fist.

She then recalls the time Oikawa barged in earlier while saying "Honey!~ I'm back!~".

"So she's the (N/N)-Chan my Tooru called..."

"That should've be for me instead... Not her... You are all mine..." Reena muttered, looking down at her palm.

"I guess it need to get a little messy in order to get the bad influence out of my Tooru's life.. Just you wait..." she swear and smiles creepily.

"Jelavić (F/N)... I'll make sure to ruin your whole entire life..."

Back at the office

"Awwie... You still have more works to do?..." Oikawa whines as he lays his head on (F/N)'s lap.

"Sorry, hunny... I'm afraid I'll finish at midnight.." (F/N) reply, patting Oikawa's head after she put her tea on the coffee table.

Oikawa pouts and snuggles his face onto her lap.

(F/N) sighs in relief and strokes his hair.

"How about you go home and watch after the kids? Oh and don't bother to buy them snacks.. They already bought it while waiting for Damian to pick them up" she exclaim as Oikawa look up.

Oikawa sighs and stood up.

"Fine... At least the kids would keep me company.." Oikawa exclaim, dusting himself.

(F/N) smiles as she watches Oikawa bend down and kiss her goodbye.

"Mwah... See you later, sweetie" Oikawa bid and kiss her forehead before heading to the door.

"Later... Be careful on the busy road, Tooru" (F/N) bid with a waves as she watches Oikawa walk out of her office.