{15}

21/8/17

Harry

Feeling paws climbing over me. Knowing it's Oreo waking me up because he's hungry. Oreo is the family cat we got him when I was 5 and ever since we have got him he has been a pain in my ass but I love him for it. He stays with my mum knowing that he helps her with comfort and so she has someone to be with when I'm not here.

I decided to stay with my mum last night knowing that I wanted to take her out today. We'll probably go to a shopping centre and I'll get her anything but I know that she will protest against it. She doesn't let me buy her anything but she can buy me stuff. I don't get it but I guess that is how she works.

I left the club with Miles Izzy and Matilda because it was her birthday. She looked amazing in the short skirt that reached above her thigh with a light pink jumper that was neatly tucked in. The way she moved on the dancefloor has been stuck fresh in my mind since the moment I left. I still can feel how she moved against me and me pulling her waist closer wanting to stay in the moment that I know I will never have with her again.

I can't believe I nearly kissed her. I mean what type of dickhead would kiss a girl that already has someone to go home to. If people do that then they are a piece of shit. It's still on my mind how her so-called boyfriend didn't show up for her birthday. It's pretty shit to be honest. If there was a shittest boyfriend of the year award it would go to him.

I still can remember her telling me not to leave her but it is for the best. If she knew my reasons then she wouldn't think twice of keeping away from me. I’m selfish which doesn't help with the decision of having her to myself rather than her being with that dick. People will always wonder what he's done to me but to be completely honest he's done shit all but if you count on taking my girl away from me then I guess he has done something to me but I doubt people will understand my reasoning.

And yet this is all still fresh in my mind like it happened yesterday even though it happened a week ago. I haven't seen her since I left her apartment.

Groaning knowing that I need to get up and train with Zayn. We have done training sessions all year every year. 8 in the morning and we meet each other at the gym a couple of streets away from town. We have a catch up and talk about what's going on at work but not talk about the case openly knowing someone around could tell the people we are going to find.

Dragging my feet from out of bed and taking myself in the kitching but smelling the familiar smell of coffee coming down the hall. It reminds me of when I was little and how I used to wake up on Christmas to the smell of coffee. It was a good time back then. Peaches used to wake me up on Christmas and we both used to run into the living room where my mum and dad were sitting laughing because we had both gone straight to the presents while they were sitting cuddled up together drinking coffee. I guess that memory got ruined when the next year everything went downhill.