{31}

20/10/17

Matilda

Matilda

It's been three days since I saw Harry and my heart was broken. I feel lost and I hate it. I guess when you spend time with someone for a large amount of time you kind of get used to their presence and the fact you have someone there but when that relationship breaks it's back to square one. The beginning of trying to find yourself again. The beginning of trying to find that part of yourself again that only they brought out in you.

With Harry, I was the best I could be. He made the part of me that I haven't found come out. He brought out the best part of me yet now we are not that part of me that has disappeared. I'm like a candle. He brought the light but he also blew out the flame. The flame that was holding me up when things began to get low.

Hearing my phone buzz I don't move from staring at the wall beside my bed as I know that it's Harry trying to phone me to talk. It's been constant phone calls and if it wasn't phone calls there were text messages. There wasn't a time when I could stop thinking about him. He's all I think about and it hurts.

"Are you going to get that or are you gonna ignore him?" I hear Miles say from behind me.

"you can't ignore him forever M" He sighs as I feel the bed dip from him sitting down.

"I can and I will" I sigh, still not coming out from under the duvet and moving my eyesight from the one spot on the will.

"What happens M, Izzy hasn't told me anything and to be honest I'm lost. You were so happy and then you came back yesterday and haven't left your bed since you went in it. I'm worried about you" I hear the sincerity in his voice. He's right, I haven't left my bed. I have hardly done anything but what can I do when the one thing I want to be doing is to be in the arms of the man that asked me to move in with him 72 hours before I saw him with another girl?

"I'll be okay and let's just say we won't see Harry again" I mumble emotionlessly. I haven't cried, I just feel like I've got nothing left. I lost the person that brought me hope. The hope to live a longer life than I expected. I just wish things would get better.

She was so pretty.

He moved on, maybe I should too.

.....

How is everyone?

Tpwk

Charlotte <3