{51}

19/1/18

Harry

Having my hands around Matilda's waist as we wait during a primary school playground waiting for Marlia to finish school. I haven't seen her since the new year and I've missed her. Things changed between me and Scott and nothing has been mentioned since however there have been times where I've showed up at my mums and he's been there.

Things have been eventful within the past couple of weeks. Florence has been getting better slowly but yet there's days we both know she's finding it difficult but wouldn't say. There's been no contact with Nathan between Matilda and to be quite honest it's been a relief. Although I can't say that I'm on the edge of something happening. Both of us have been distant since death but yet we seeked comfort behind the closed doors. It hasn't been the best but it is what we are getting now.

"Uncle Harry!" I hear my sweet little voice making me snap from my little daydream.

"Marlia!" Matilda moves, letting me crouch down and hug her.

"What are you doing here?" She asks, showing me the confusion as we hadn't planned it.

"We are going to take you shopping and then ice cream and then we are going to take you back home and then you'll say to your dad that we did nothing" Matilda smiles while kneeling down to both mine and Marlias height.

"Okay" She smiles and walks off making both me and Matilda look at her and laugh.

As we walk with Marlia telling us about her day but yet I can't just imagine its mine and Matilda's child telling us what they have been up to and they are even more happy as both of their parents are together.

"Where do you wanna go first?" Matilda asks as we drive the short drive from the school to the shopping centre that I have been to far too many time than I would like to admit.

"Toys" She admits while becoming impatient in her car seat as I park the car into a parking spot.

Marlia and Matilda hold hands walking in front of me making me stall back so they can bond. I already know their bond is something special and I will cherish it like nothing else.

"Come on slow coach" Marlia shouts as they wait for me when they get inside of the centre.

"Hey, I'm no slow coach your just rushing" I tease as we pass by many shops but yet only going into the one that was designed to be a adult death zone.

"Look look look!" Marlia points out the doll that caught her eye.

"She looks pretty mar" Matilda picks up the doll and handing her it as she just admires it as we wait for her reaction.

"Can we get it, it can go and make friends with my other dolls." She looks up to me making me sigh knowing I can't resist her.

"Not today maybe a different one, your mum and dad will kill me" I say giving her a sad smile but she just looks up at me with nothing but sad tearful eyes making the guilt swarm me.

"No"

"Please?" She whines making me give in. She knows it works but I'm pissed at her dad so I'll do it to annoy him instead.

"Okay" She smiles trotting towards the counter to pay for it.

"You really can't say no to her can you?" Matilda laughs at her reaction and the way I sigh.

"Not when she looks up at me and gives me tearful eyes. The guilt gets to me." She laughs putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Never knew Harry Styles was such a softie" She whispers, making me grab her waist in return.

"We all knew but I guess I don't show it much" I whisper making her breath out a laugh.

"come on guys the shops gonna close soon and then I can't get my ice cream" Marlia says from behind us making Matilda cough and I turn away like nothing happened.

"Always so bossy, missy moo?" I ask as we walk side by side as she laughs and giddy as we purchase the doll.

"I mean that's what happens when you have two girls" Matilda comments behind me putting her hand in my hand making me smile.

We became official on new years eve and nothing like that has made me happier. She's my world and I don't know what I would do without her, I once lost her and I don't fancy losing her again.

"You and me forever baby" I smile saying the words.

"And me" Marlia shouts when we walk out of the shop.

"Yeah Harry you can't forget Mar babe"

"We never could, so who's ready for ice cream?" I ask as we all conjoin hands walking to the ice cream parlour that I saw in here earlier on.

"Me!" Marlia shouts as we arrive outside.

This is all I need my three girls in front of me. That is what makes me happy.

....

"Harry" Matilda breaks the silence as we drive home from dropping Marlia off at hers.

"Yeah baby?" I answer, putting my hand on her thigh.

"Whenever Nathan comes back into town I want to see him again" My brain freezes from the unexpected but I knew it was coming sooner or later.

"I don't think that's a good idea" I take my hand off her thigh and concentrate on the road in front of me.

"Why not, he left without a problem and he even said when you let us that he liked you." She reasons but yet nothing changes my mind.

"Listen I know you may not like what I have to say but your brother is into bad shit" I sigh not wanting to break her heart and crush the only family that made her belong.

"No you just have a problem for everyone out there" She mutters making me laugh.

"Really is that wanna go, I may not be any different but sorry to break your heart love but he didn't want a bond with you"

"Now your out to get me"

"Do you really think that low of me?" I ask in annoyance.

"No but it kinda seems like that."

"Well I'm sorry for just being there and protecting you. Maybe I should just leave again and then maybe you wouldn't have to deal with my 'out to get you' bullshit" I snap only to regret everything that I said.

"You know what fuck you. You know that is low. Stop the fuck car" She shouts with vulnerability written in her voice.

"Baby in sorry" I sigh.

"Stop the car Harry" She demands making it known that I've hurt her.

"Baby please-" Before I can finish she's out of the car walking down the street making me wonder what I can do. I drove down the road following her path. "Baby please just get in the car and I will take you home" I shouted as I rolled the window down.

"No" I follow behind her. Seconds later she stops, takes a deep breath in and follows the path back to the car.

"I'll take you home and then I'm going to Zayns. I'll be back later, don't wait up" I murmured, as I pulled up outside of our apartment. She unbuckles her seat belt and slams the door with a word. Running my hand through my hair with a breath of knowing I fucked up with what I said I don't waste any time before driving to Zayns.

Fuckkkkk

....

And the updates begin...

I love you all and I'll see you at the end!

Love

Lottie :)