Part 4: The Substance

Author's Note: I wasn't seein' any nos. So here we go, Juju Honeybee's POV!

~Juju's POV~

Well, (Y/N) asked me to write this, so, okay.

I put the blood sample into my microscope to see what was wrong with Brine, or what he was. I twisted the silver knob on the side to get a clear view of the blood. What I saw was quite surprising. His blood was not only black, but had no white blood cells. Nothing to fight infection. Yet, his body fought the cancer like it was just a minor allergy.

I studied his blood cells closer. They seemed to be multipying at an alarming rate. Almost as if they were trying to refuel the lost blood. I got curious and decided to put an animal's white blood cell (monkey's, to be exact) into the mix. The foreign entity got immediately swallowed up by a nearby black cell.

"Interesting..." I said, "How about I try a small flu virus?"

Once again, swallowed almost as soon as the writhing virus was dropped. I stood up. Can you think of what we could do with these?! These black cells could be the cure for nearly every disease! HIV, AIDS, cancer! All I'd have to do is get those black cells to be less hostile toward human red and white blood cells and I'd save millions of lives!

I immediately gathered the black cells up in a needle and injected it into one of the rats.

"Prototype test: number one," I muttered as I wrote onto the paper, "Just injected the black cell substance into subject one o five. No immediate side effects shown-- wait..."

I looked at the rat. Something was happening.

"Subject one o five seems to be losing color in its eyes. It's eyes are now completely white... And... Glowing?" that was the last word I could say before the rat started screeching a blood-curdling scream. It was in terrible pain. I had to be humane.

I took a nearby euthanizing syrem and injected it into the poor thing. It get to the brain before the black cells could get to it. That was good.

"Subject one o five has started screeching in pain I know all too well. I had to euthanize it. The black cell substance is too risky to continue working on by myself. I will send the rest of the sample to the government's biologists. Hopefully they can tame it," I said as I concluded the test.

~Herobrine's POV~

I woke up again to see another doctor standing over me.

"Ugh... What do you want? I'm not having anymore metal sticks being stabbed into me," I groaned.

"No, we aren't going to do that," the original Doctor Man said, "We need to send you someplace else,"

"But I'm fine!" I screamed, "I need to get back home!"

Two men in black suits came into the room. They gave the two doctors a little nod.

"We'll take things from here, Dr. Yaeger and Dr. Armin," the first one said.

That didn't sound good.