Part 14: YouTubers

~Your POV (Before You were turned to code)~

You stormed out of the house, carrying the large diamond sword that was somehow becoming increasingly heavy. You eventually had to turn around to face the sword and drag it that way. The thing about that was the glare it produced off of its shining exterior.

"Agh!" you complained to yourself, "This shouldn't be getting heavier! It should be getting lighter!"

You had to take a rest. You sat down on a cold block of stone that was randomly placed next to a tree. You put the blue sword next to you.

After about an hour of you nearly passing out from the heat of the sun, you noticed something strange about Herobrine's sword. It looked like it was melting. You rubbed your eyes.

"Probably just tired," you mumbled.

Then the sword gave off an extremely harsh glare into your eyes. You screamed and kicked the sword's hilt into the shadow of the tree. The glare stopped and you looked at the sword. Now it was a bright, shining, gold color.

"What the Hell...?" you asked, confused.

You noticed some words sloppily etched into the golden sword, "Would it make you feel better if I got you some people you could talk to so you're not so lonely (Y/N)?"

Suddenly, three people appeared. A disgruntled SkydoesMinecraft, a drunken Markiplier, and a weirded out-looking Pewdiepie. Markiplier hiccuped and returned to soberity.

"What the fuck?" They all said in unison.

Markiplier stumbled toward you, still a bit hung over. "Who are you and what are we doing here?"

You blushed a bit. Three of the most amazing YouTubers were right next to you! "Well, for starters, my name is (Y/N)," you paused. "And I have no idea what, how, or why you're here specifically,"

You walked toward the tree and pulled out the sword. "The only clue I've got is this little note." You said.

"Huh, well, my name's Mark," Markiplier said.

Pewdiepie walked up next, "Felix,"

Finally came Sky, "And I'm Adam,"

"I already knew all your names," you replied, "I used to watch your videos,"

"Not to be rude or anything," Mark said, "But whaddyou mean by 'used'?"

"There's no YouTube in Minecraft. Otherwise, I'd be glued to my computer screen," you responded.

Author's Note: So the next few chapters are gonna be a little layed back, just so you guys can think up what intense stuff is coming next. .W.