Part 11: The Beginning of a War

I started to hyproventalate for the third time, "That's not good... That's not good... That's not good..."

"Calm! Calm!" Juju screamed.

I whined. Cassidy had mysteriously disappeared on all fours, and Juju was trying her best to comfort me. It wasn't helping much considering how she was awkwardly patting my back and saying "Don't worry..." over and over again.

While Cassidy was over wherever she was, Juju and I decided to ambush Steve. We couldn't make a very good plan because neither of us had the materials to draw it out. The basic idea was for me to appear in the house and if Steve tried to run off or do the unthinkable, kill (Y/N), Juju would come in and slit his stupid throat. Just as I was about to go off, I heard Cassidy's voice screaming "TO BATTLE MY SOLDIERS!" at the top of her lungs. Both Juju and I turned to the direction her voice was coming from. I saw hundreds of domesticated animals following Cassidy as she was riding her way on a pure white horse with diamond armor. She stopped by us.

"I have the army!" she said.

"It's one guy. And it's Steve. He's not the smartest," I sighed.

"Tell that to the redstone traps,"

"Whaddya mean?"

"Steve knew you were coming back. So he set traps. You don't easily get past a guy with an aura so thick, that you could literally cut it to pieces." She pulled out a little pocket knife, which in Minecraft looked like a ridiculously tiny iron sword, and sliced the air near Steve's house. A red sliver randomly fell from the sky.

"...." was both of Juju and my reactions.

We heard rustling in Steve's house.

"OKAY SOLDIERS! WE ALL KNOW THE ENEMY! A MAN WHO LOOKS LIKE HIM!" Cassidy pointed to me, the animals all started growling, "BUT HE HAS OCEAN BLUE EYES! HE CAN AND WILL KILL YOU ON SIGHT! DO NOT BE AFRAID! DON'T ATTACK A GIRL WITH (hair color) HAIR! CAREFULLY BRING HER BACK OUT OF THE BATTLE AND TEND TO ANY WOUNDS! THAT'S ALL! TO BATTLE!"

With that, the hundreds of domesticated animals flooded the huge house that looked more like a castle. Cassidy ran in too, wearing a full set of diamond armor and carrying two diamond battle axes. Juju shrugged and her eyes glazed over to a blood red and she rushed in, carrying nothing but her own two fists. I joined. And by Notch, I will find (Y/N) in this two chunk wide Nether hole of a house.

Author's Note: So? Whaddya think? Like it? :D