Part 8: People Fear the Most

Steve looked at you with concern. "You know, Herobrine was just pretending to like you to get to me, right?"

"R-really?" you asked, "You didn't even know about me until Herobrine lost his temper,"

"Do you really think he would've lost his temper if you didn't try to break his 'rules'?"

"How about you leave him alone? He was used to being a jerk and killing people. He's changed now. He gave me back Bob,"

"He'll never change,"

"Shut up about that! And don't you dare say that 'he'll never change' shit! He can and would change if you DIDN'T KILL HIM!" you screamed, then got up and ran off, taking Herobrine's sword with you.

Right before you slammed the door shut, you heard a slight mutter, "Don't worry... She'll come around..."

Then, you shut it hard.

~Herobrine's POV~

I pretended to be completely interested in everything that they were doing. While they weren't looking, I would try to teleport, but something kept me from doing that. I just kept with the act.

"Ooh, what's that?"

"Ohh! I get it!"

"So that's what that does!"

It was sickening for me. These stupid people were literally so scared of me that even though they had the upper hand, I saw them with little lightning sticks, some of them even studdered when they spoke to me, if they spoke to me at all.

I tried to hold in a growl. I understand that people with no power, physically, socially, politically, mentally, are easily scared by things with more power. It's not like I was gonna destroy the whole world. I'm one guy with literally next to no knowledge of how mechanics or whatever works in the real world. I could not kill the entire world.

Grass fire came up, she had her mask off because everyone was at their homes. "So, I don't think I've heard your name? That, or I forgot,"

"Oh no, didn't forget. I never told you. The name's Herobrine. Y'know, I'd shake your hand, but I'm kinda tethered up,"

"I'd let you out, but I'd get fired. And I can't lose my job. My father would kill me,"

"Why would he kill you?"

"He used to be a biologist for the FBI as well, and he wanted to have a son to raise to be like that too. But I came out, and guess what? My mom can't have any more children,"

"But I thought your parents were hippies?"

"Well, my mom was a hippie. My father was so disappointed with a girl, that he didn't care what she named me. Therefore, Grass,"

"Oh... I could turn off the cameras. But I need whatever you did to erase my telekinesis to be off,"

"Not all the way off. I still know you can teleport,"

Damn it. She was a smart one.

I sighed, "Okay, ya got me. But just enough so I can turn off the cameras? I'm starting to turn stiff as a log,"

Grassfire laughed, "Sure,"

She walked behind my vision and I heard a small click. She came back to where I could see her.

"Done. Now show me what you can do," she said.

I nodded and pop. The camera was off.

"Finished. Now please untie me," I asked.

Grassfire did. I sat up and stretched. "Thanks! Ah, that feels so much better!"