Part 9: The Escape

I let out a long sigh, expanding and unexpanding my chest a lot. Those ropes were tight.

"Thanks a lot! It was really hard to breathe easily with my chest tethered like that," I said.

"Aw, no big deal. I just wish I could let you go. You seem pretty upset about not being able to see that girl of yours," Grassfire blushed.

"I really need to get back to her. There's another guy-"

"Like you?"

"Oh no, I'm one of a kind. Anyway, he might mess with (Y/N)'s head. She's... Very... How should I say.... Easy to lie to..."

"Really? What do you mean?"

"Well, again, you may not believe it, but I was quite even more of a jerk then I am now. When I finally got (Y/N) to come to my world, I wasn't able to process my emotions right, so I lied to her to keep her,"

"Oh wow. Bet she wasn't too happy,"

"Oh no, not at all,"

I sighed and slumped my shoulders. This part wasn't an act. I seriously had to get to her. Who knows what Steve might have done? I don't know if he could... But he might get Notch for help... He could've had (Y/N)'s whole memory of me and her real world life erased!

I gasped, "Oh Grassfire! I need to get back to (Y/N)! That man, he's technically my brother, so I taught him some things before I went completely nuts, and he can and will use that against me!"

"I'm sorry! I can't!"

I heard a crash and saw two women standing in the door. One with red eyes, holding a ninja sword, and the other with curly blonde hair, holding a sledge hammer with a crazy look in her eyes. "We can!"

"What the...?" both I and Grassfire said at the same time.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"And how did you get in?" Grassfire also asked.

The red eyed one spoke first, "I'm Scarlet, and we got in because a friend of mine had a friend in the biology buisiness,"

The curly haired one gained a sweetness to her eyes, "Oh, and I'm Cassidy! We're here to save you Herobrine!"

"H-how do you know my name?"

"Well, glowing white eyes, high healing rate. Kinda gave it away. But, we also found out why (Y/N) hasn't been here for two weeks," Cassidy explained.

"So... You know... About the...."

"Yes. The whole extra antagonist thing. Also that our neice can't escape Minecraft without you,"

"Wait, (Y/N) has aunts?"

"Well, Juju's the only blood aunt, but (Y/N) considers me as her aunt,"

"Who's Juju?"

"Scarlet. She's just an extra personality of Juju,"

I couldn't believe this. These people were willing to help me! And they knew (Y/N)!

"Well come on then! I can't get outta here myself because of this stupid room. And I need to get to (Y/N)!" I screamed.

Grassfire pulled out a box, "Don't worry about me. I'm great with makeup so I'll make it look as if you escaped yourself,"

"How?"

"I'll make it look like you beat me up,"

That was all I needed. I waved goodbye to Grassfire. I took one step out of the door and I instantly felt even better. "I can teleport you guys so we don't get caught,"

"Okay," Scarlet sighed. I think she was looking for a fight.

I grabbed both of their hands and teleported off. When we landed in (Y/N)'s house, I saw Cassidy on the floor and Scarlet with sky blue eyes. Cassidy got up immediately. She smiled widely.

"That. Was. Amazing!" she exclaimed. Then she saw Scarlet, "Oh Juju! Did you see that? It was amazing!"

Scarlet... Juju... Gasped, "Oh yeah! I think Scarlet might've passed out though,"