Part 37: Blames

~Nobody's POV~

BEN looked mortified. (Y/N) and Herobrine both passed out on the floor. Herobrine twitched and (Y/N) was mumbling away. At least they were alive.

"Who did that? What happened?" Slender asked in a semi-calm tone, trying his best to keep down his nervousness.

Jeff immediately pointed to BEN and snarled. "It was him! BEN was the only one here long enough to do something, and Steve's too dumb to know how to drug someone!"

Steve growled. "I'm not dumb! Ass hat!"

"Do you even know what that means?" Jeff snapped back.

"... No..."

"Then that's settled. You're an idiot,"

"I'll fucking stab you!" Steve screeched as he lunged at Jeff, sword drawn.

"And I'll cut you!" Jeff spat back, whipping his kitchen knife up to block Steve's swing.

Slender sighed and teleported behind the two-- in his opinion-- morons and grabbed them with his tendrils. "Nobody's gonna stab nor cut anybody," he snapped. "Now Jeff, why were you so quick to accuse BEN? BEN would never think of hurting either of them. And don't you dare tell me it's because he's an elf," Jeff closed his open mouth.

"He's more concerned about (Y/N) than Herobrine," BEN stated, answering Slender's question with his arms crossed. "She reminds Jeff of Lynn and don't we all know that he had the biggest crush on her? Next to Toby, of course. I bet he went for me because he still blames me for her death. As if I would want to pick a fight with that axe of hers. All I did was stay by her side and try as hard as I could to cure her. I never did anything else,"

Jeff was squirming more than ever, the pain showed clear on his face, despite having no eyelids and a permanent smile. He kicked and bit at Slender's tendrils, but Slender did nothing more than twitch. "Lies!" Jeff screeched. "You flipping drugged her! You overdosed her! You did nothing to help her! Nothing!"

BEN replied with nothing but a bored expression, one of his ears twitched. Toby stepped in, cracking his neck and ticking. "He couldn't do anything. He tried, Jeff. He tried. There's nothing you can do about it now," tick. "I liked her too, you know. You're not the only one out of nearly all of us," tick. "You're asking for an explanation that isn't true," tick. Jeff snarled. "Jeff," tick. "Stop," tick. Jeff gave another snarl and suddenly, a hatchet went wailing past Jeff's head, barely missing. "If," tick. "You can't," tick. "Fucking let it go," tick. "The next one goes in your skull," Toby went off to go get his hatchet, fuming.

"Lemme go!" Jeff screamed, squirming more. Steve had already been put down and he ran off to Toby to see who this "Lynn" character was.

"Will you not blame innocent 'Pastas and attack Steve?" Slender asked skeptically.

Jeff rolled his eyes. "Sure,"

"Okay, but if I catch you heading to someone in anger, I will hang you off the wall,"

"Got it," Jeff replied.

A few minutes later and there came a stir from the pile. All of the Creepypastas gave a slight gasp and looked on in anticipation. A groan sounded from the bottom of the two person pile and the glowing-eyed Herobrine sat up, rubbing his head. (Y/N) soon followed the same pattern and they were both up. A loud cheer sounded from the onlookers and startled the newly woken up two.