Part 21: "So This is What it Feels Like to Love Someone"

~Your POV~

You gave a big grin and hugged Herobrine. "Never thought I'd see your tall mug again with my own feelings with Steve being all crazy,"

Herobrine blushed, "Yeah... well... I couldn't just let Steve brainwash you. I already tried that,"

"Well... are we gonna go back to Minecraft and catch Steve glitching, or stay here and not bother with it?"

"Woah! Hold on there! I never said to catch Steve glitching out loud!"

You gained a confused look to your face, "You didn't? I could've sworn you did,"

"Nope. Very sure I didn't. I said that in my head because if Steve heard, you and I are screwed,"

"Wait, so that means..." Your face lit up with excitement, "I might be able to do this!"

You snapped your fingers and then you were gone. Herobrine looked around to find you on the roof of your house, beaming.

"I'm no longer a rag doll to be dragged around and laughed at! I can defend myself!" You exclaimed in a singsong tone.

"Oh good!" Herobrine gleefully said, "Well then, guess we catch ourselves a glitch?"

"Yup!" You replied.

Herobrine teleported to you himself and grabbed your hand. Your stomach was feeling all fluttery and you couldn't stop smiling. 'So this is what it feels like to love someone...' you thought, completely forgetting Herobrine could read your mind. He gave a slight smirk, showing he heard you.

You blushed. "Oh just get on with it already," you said.

Herobrine laughed and then teleported into the game.

You landed in Herobrine's house.

You stretched. "Ah, back to the place where it all began,"

Author's Note: Yeah, I know, short. But I had to do it in the morning in order to not forget to keep my promise. XD