Part 10: An Aura of Insanity

"What d'you mean? Did Scarlet somehow get lost?" I asked in confusion.

"No. We're two of the same kind. Just got multiple personality disorder," Juju replied.

"Uuuhhh huuuh..." I said, still more confused than ever.

"Oh well, just get (Y/N) back to us. At least for long enough so you can explain the situation to Dean,"

"Wait... Dean? He... Doesn't happen to work for that government thing, does he?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"He's the one that knocked me out and dragged me there. Agh, I knew he was familiar..."

"Turns out he doesn't like you, huh?"

"Didn't like me the first time I met him, why would he like me when I mysteriously show up when his daughter's been gone for two weeks?"

"Yeah, makes sense,"

Cassidy walked up to me, "Can we go too? I wanna see (Y/N)! I've been too busy with important work in the Arctic Oceans to see her for a while!"

She had that cute little twinkle in her eye like (Y/N) did, how is she not a blood relative? I agreed and Cassidy screamed in delight. She was acting way too young for her age. I grabbed them both and shoved them through the screen. I couldn't teleport two people at once again. I teleported myself and we all had landed near Steve's house.

Cassidy hissed, "Antagonist... And he's not normal..."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"This whole house has an evil aura around it. And I mean really evil. This is an aura of insanity..."

Author's Note: Sorry for the short chapter. I just got off of school and you guys were begging for a new update. So, here you go.