Part 3: The Surgery

~Herobrine's POV~

I woke up the next day to find mister Doctor Man sneaking his way into my greenish-blue room with a thin piece of metal. I didn't like the look of that. At all. To be frank, it looked like he was planning to kill me. No thanks.

Anyway, he noticed I was awake and quickly hid the tiny, metal pole behind his back. Then proceeded to give me this weird grin.

"Um... Don't worry mister John Doe," he said. Odd name. Not even close to mine, "But we found an infection in your stomach region. And we need to get it out, ASAP,"

"Then what's the metal stick for? You aren't going to stab me with that, are you?" I asked, giving him a suspicious look.

"Well, yes, and no... We have to do surgery and this, erm, 'metal stick' has fluids in it that we need to inject in your blood stream. Unless you'd like to feel tons of pain," he replied.

I myself was extremely reluctant. What is wrong with you people and having laws against jabbing someone with a knife, but it's completely fine to stab someone with a metal stick. The doctor had to have a couple of women (who I cannot describe or (Y/N) would kill me ;-;) hold me down. He finally fucking stabbed me and I felt like I was gonna pass out.

And I did.

(Even though Herobrine is passed out as of now, he forced "Mister Doctor Man" to write about the surgery. This may or may not get graphic. I dunno.)

~Doctor Man's POV~

I got the nurses to help me pick up John Doe, or Herobrine. Odd name. And put him in the stretcher. We wheeled him over into the surgery room and got the equipment set up.

Once we finished making the insicions, yes, we cut into your body, Herobrine, one of my comrades immediately picked up something odd in this man's body. The veins running through his body were completely black. This wasn't a sign of any infection I know. Also, the hole we had made to get a look at the infection started to heal itself. Immediately. We literally had to get the largest pair of tongs we had to keep the hole open. He's obviously not a normal human.

If anyone is worrying about the infection, it was cancer. Problem is, we found out about it when it was a large tumor taking place of his stomach. Now, it had diminished to the size of a marble. It was easy to get out. By the looks of things, Herobrine would be out of this hospital in a week. Maybe even a few days. But that wasn't the case.

One of the men I was working with, Dr. Eren Yaeger (Yeah! Attack on Titan baby!), suggested we call a local biologist. Of course I agreed. Yaeger called the closest one, a woman by the name of Juju Honeybee. I heard that she had MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder) and her eyes changed from sky blue to blood red in seconds. She arrived shortly after the call.

"Huh," she said as she looked at Herobrine's knocked out corpse, "He looks like what my brother described as his daughter (Y/N)'s new friend. Doesn't look too bad. Good taste in men, that girl,"

Yaeger grumbled, as did I.

"Oh, right. He's... As you call, inhuman?" she asked.

"Yes," Yaeger said, "The insicions we made started healing up immedieately, his blood is black, and the tumor we found in him yesterday was larger than his stomach; we just pulled it out and now it's the size of a marble,"

Juju started prodding at Herobrine's body, making sloshing noises. She finally pulled her hand out, the glove covered in glistening, black blood. She let some drip off of her hand into a small sample tube before turning to us.

"Okay, so I need a hair sample, skin sample, and tissue sample from every organ. Can you do that?" she asked.

"Yes. But by 'every organ', do you literally mean every organ, or just the main ones?" I asked.

"Just the main ones will be fine," she replied, "And yes, that includes the brain. Actually, just need tissue from the heart, lungs, and brain. Get those to me as soon as you can. Meanwhile, I'll test the blood,"

She then just pranced off, not even taking off her blood-soaked glove. Ugh, she's one odd nut.

Author's Note: Yup. Little miss Juju in your head is also your aunt. LET THE THEORIES COMMENCE! Anyway, what would you guys think if I put the POVs into other human hands, such as Juju, for a bit? *laughs evilly* I've got some wonderful things for Herobrine, including government operations, and other great things I don't wanna spoil. Herobrine: Why... Just... Why... ;-;