Part 13: Mutters and Screams

Steve started to twirl around his sword as if he was bored. Then looked at his nails with this face full of boredom and confidence. I didn't like that. Not one bit.
"So, whaddya think, huh? It's the new," Steve paused for dramatic effect. Then put up jazz hands, "Zombifying technique. (Y/N) isn't a complete zombie, she just hates your 'ugly ass face',"
"We have the same face..." I mumbled.
Notch tried to stifle a laugh. Steve gave me that dumb smirk he had when he was still new to the game. I sniffed. (Y/N) was still mumbling in some odd language. Nothing I've ever heard of. With my face still red, I walked over to her.
"Uh, (Y/N)?" I asked. She continued muttering to herself. "Are you okay?"
"Snill crolette quistr cikell," she responded.
I gave her a confused look. Almost immediately after that, my head exploded with screaming. This was still in (Y/N)'s voice, but in English.
"YOUR FATE LIES IN THE HANDS OF MANY, HERS LIES IN YOURS!"
I was taken aback. What the Nether was happening to her? Was she corrupted? Possessed? Straight up nuts? This wasn't good. Excluding crazy ass Steve.

A/N: Sorry for 1: short chapter, and 2: no italics or bold. It's a short chapter cause I'm excited for the end of the year. And there are no italics or bold because I got a new phone (crappy Droid to new iPhone is a huge jump) and redownloaded Wattpad. I have no idea if they even INCLUDE italics or bold.