Part 26: Sleepy Time

A/N: Don't ask about the title.

"So what? It's true," Hero replied, pulling you behind him as Offenderman reached out his arm.

"Can I say anything?!" you snarled when Offenderman continued to harass you, popping in front of you, "Call him off God damn it! Call him off!"

Trenderman grabbed a newspaper and smacked Offenderman with it. 'I could very easily call Slender over here you nasty son of a bitch,'

"Fuck you," Offenderman growled. He disappeared.

Hero let go of you. You pulled out your pocket knife in case Offenderman showed up again.

"So, am I gonna have to sleep with one eye open?" You asked, twirling your knife in a sadistic fashion.

'Quite possibly. Unless the roof of your room is just under four feet,' Tenderman replied.

"Nope. Can't do that. I already have enough trouble with doors and ceiling fans as it is. It's kind of hard being six foot two," ((Please do not bother me with this. I don't know everyone's heighth. And I think it's cool being really tall. I hope I grow more. I don't wanna be stuck at 5' 8" ;-;))

"Would you mind being in the same bed as me, (Y/N)?" Hero asked cautiously, "I mean, I'm pretty sure HE won't bother you if I'm there. Besides. I don't need that much sleep,"

"I dunno. It's awkward,"

"Aw come on! You're my girlfriend! Why do you want me to be so lonely...?" Hero put on the puppy face.

"Fine! But I'm just going to sleep; nothing else. I don't want ANY of ANYTHING else, got that? NONE OF IT. PERIOD."

"Okay, okay,"

You yawned. "I... I'm tired... I'm gonna go to..."

You passed out on the floor. Hero picked you up. "Huh, guess a few days with no sleep can be really tiring. I'll go take her to my room," he observed. With that, he carried you bridal style to his room.

'I wonder if she has any pajamas...' Trenderman thought aloud. He disappeared.

'Just because I have polka dots doesn't mean I'm stupid...' Splendorman snarled and sat in the corner.