Part 32: A Plan has Hatched

A/N: Sorry for not updating in the last couple days. I recently made a Markiplier x Reader and an art book. I've been trying to get My Markiplier x Reader: "My Markimoo" started up. Once again, really sorry!

After you and Steve shook hands, Steve left to somewhere and you came back through the portal. Hero ran up to you and picked you up, twirled you around, and hugged you. "Oh good!" He exclaimed with relief in his voice. "You didn't run into Steve! Are you hurt? Were there any wolves or cats?"

"Actually," you responded. "I did run into Steve. He's as crazy as ever. We made a deal about the war. It has begun and there is no stopping it. But no, I wasn't hurt,"

"Oh dear Notch.... This isn't good... If Steve keeps this up, we'll never be able to save him," Hero whined.

"It's fine. Look, Steve isn't by the portal anymore, so why don't you and I go scope things out and see what Steve's done to the place,"

"O-okay..." Hero put you down and you grabbed his hand. You pulled him toward the portal and jumped through. Hero looked around in awe.  Steve had built his house large and into a labyrinth. "Wh-what's happened to Steve's little biome-friendly house?" He wondered aloud. "It was really cute and adorable... He would never think of building something like this..."

"Well he did," you replied blankly.

~Steve's POV~
(*maniacal laughter*)

I gave a deep chuckle as I placed the finishing touches to my labyrinth. If all was going to plan, then (Y/N) would take Herobrine to explore the place. I had taken into precaution that (Y/N) might have some of Herobrine's powers, such as flight and teleportation. I had figured out much earlier in my life that Herobrine could not teleport or get out of a large square of redstone dust. Or get in one. I had hatched the perfect plan.

Stop damn it! Just stop! A voice squeaked.

"You wanted her, didn't you?! I'm trying to help!" I screamed.

This isn't how I wanted it! I wanted her to actually love me! If she likes Herobrine better than me, I won't stop her!

"But I will. If there's one thing that I want, it's to keep Herobrine miserable. Maybe he'll stay out of my game,"

If there's one thing I know about Herobrine, is that he's persistent. And another thing, (Y/N) is stubborn. She won't just all of a sudden be in love with me or you because you shut Herobrine out. If she likes him, she likes him.

"Oh shut the fuck up," I snarled.

NO! I will get control back and apologize for what you've done, Notch!

"Just try," I retorted.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. I can't think of much right now.