Part 24: Scardey Cat

"Okay. You don't wanna come with me?" Hero said.

"I do! I wanna see all their houses!" You excitedly replied.

"Well, you'll really only see Slendy's. Not all 'Pastas have houses and I'm not gonna try and find 'em all,"

"Aw... Fine..."

Hero grabbed your hand and teleported off to Slender's. The two of you just so happened to find Sally putting make up all over Slender's face.

Slender slowly turned, his white, make up covered face, immediately turned a ridiculously bright shade of red once he caught sight of Hero and you.

'Uh... Hello there.... Child and Herobrine... I see you uh...' Slender's back twitched, 'Found my place... Uhm... What do you two want...?'

"Yeeeaaah... (Y/N) and I were wondering if you could get all of the Creepypastas in Minecraft again?" Hero asked.

"But Mister Slender!" Sally suddenly exclaimed, "You look so pretty!"

After a small silence, Sally finally muttered, "Fine..."

'I'll be right back,' Slender teleported off to most likely wash off his face.

He returned while you were playing a game of Patty Cake with Sally.

'So, why do you want them to be back? Do you need your profound infamous drinking buddies?'

"No," Hero replied, "Steve's gone even crazier than I have," Hero put on a sad puppy face, "And because I'm coding and not just a Creepypasta, Steve can hurt me bad enough that I might actually die... I'm useless..."

Slender gave a telepathic sigh, 'You aren't useless. Stop pulling the puppy face. I'll do it,'

Hero smiled. "Good! Thanks Slender! Now, where's (Y/N)?"

Hero jumped as he heard your deep, nearly Freddy Fazbear-like laughter echo through the halls. The lights went out. As you were floating above Hero and Slender's heads, you saw the usual dim glow of Hero's eyes illuminate to flash light brightness. His eyes were literally like head lights.

"(Y/N)!" Hero called.

You just replied with echoing laughter. Hero's teeth started to chatter.

'Are you... Scared?' Slender asked.

"What?! No! I'm not scared! I.... I don't even know the meaning of being scared! It's not in my programming! What is scared? It does not compute," Hero hurriedly replied.

'That I know is a lie. I've read those little journal entries you've been keeping. You get scared more often than Sally! And she's eight!' Slender retorted.

"Wait... how'd you get those?!"

'I take your book out of your hands while you're asleep. I especially like the first entry. "Well, this is the first time I'm even bothering to record anything. I just met this adorable little ten year old girl that wasn't even scared of me! I don't know if it's possible, but I think I might"...' Slender paused his reciting of Hero's journal for dramatic effect, '"Love her!" Ooh! The fifth one was hilarious! "I don't know if she likes me like I like"--'

"Okay okay! Stop! What if (Y/N)'s here?!"

You saw Hero's illuminated face turn as red as Slender's did. You signaled for Sally to start flickering the lights. As she did so, you slowly floated behind Hero. You signaled Sally to turn the lights back on. Once she did, you appeared in front of Hero.

"Boo!" You screamed in his face.

"AIEEE!" Hero screeched.

He jumped up and latched himself to a beam on the high ceiling. You started to laugh until you cried. All the while, Hero was still latched on the beam, shaking.

After your laughing fit, you floated up to him. "Aw... is poor wittow baby waby scared of a girl? Scardey cat,"